Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2503

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    They they should have gotten NFL Sunday ticket or whatever the service is that guarantees they can see the games they want instead of the games the networks choose to give them for free. It sucks, but you get what you pay for in life and if something is "free" it applies even more. Games on a free network is a luxury service not a right. People will be pissed sure, but again you get what you pay for and they paid nothing for it (and paying for cable or streaming to get networks doesn't count because you can et those without paying if you so choose).

I have little sympathy for people complaining about not being able to get their bread and circuses for free.

-M
    True. But the NFL only exists because of it's fan base. They have an obligation to do right by the fans. Being money grabbing pigs doesn't serve anyone. They don't need a few more pennies.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    As much as I want to talk playoffs and hirings and firings... I have to share this article: Aaron Rodgers talked about what the Jets need to do to improve from a 7-10 season next year... and he said they need to "flush the B.S." and talked about unnecessary distractions.

This dumbass has no self-awareness. He got hurt on the fourth snap of the year, and was a CONSTANT distraction the rest of the year for the rest of the Jets and pretending he was gonna come back in a medical miracle. He's still seemingly doing what he can to get Pat McAfee fired on a weekly basis. No one on the Jets insisted on being in the spotlight more than Capt. Four-Snaps.
    Self-awareness is for lesser people, not him. Sadly, no one on the Jets has the balls to tell Rodgers that HE'S the unnecessary distraction.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

As much as I want to talk playoffs and hirings and firings... I have to share this article: Aaron Rodgers talked about what the Jets need to do to improve from a 7-10 season next year... and he said they need to "flush the B.S." and talked about unnecessary distractions.

This dumbass has no self-awareness. He got hurt on the fourth snap of the year, and was a CONSTANT distraction the rest of the year for the rest of the Jets and pretending he was gonna come back in a medical miracle. He's still seemingly doing what he can to get Pat McAfee fired on a weekly basis. No one on the Jets insisted on being in the spotlight more than Capt. Four-Snaps.
    As Jimmy Kimmel said in a particularly scathing monologue response to the hit job Rodgers did to him, "Aaron Rodgers is too arrogant to know how ignorant he is."
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    It seems the Bills are favored over the steelers by 9.5 right now. I still don't know how the Steelers made the playoffs, that was a smoke an mirrors act the likes of which I have never seen.
    Good coaching and overall solid organization.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Good coaching and overall solid organization.
    Exactly that. Like I said in another post, no head coach in the NFL today does more with less than Mike Tomlin. However, with star defensive standout TJ Watt sidelined from an injury, Pittsburgh’s stay in the postseason might be a short one.

Titans have fired head coach Mike Vrabel
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Jimmy Kimmel's monologue roasting Rodgers for being an ignorant putz was great

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Titans have fired head coach Mike Vrabel
    This is a surprise to be sure. I thought Vrabel was solid, just couldn't get an OC to buckle down the O
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel's monologue roasting Rodgers for being an ignorant putz was great
    And Rodgers who does not want to be a distraction and says The Jets need to get rid of distractions tweeted that he would have his response on Pat Macafees show today. So you know not a distraction.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    This is a surprise to be sure. I thought Vrabel was solid, just couldn't get an OC to buckle down the O
    I’m not surprised. Vrabel’s time was over in Tennessee. However, his next stop might be New England (where he used to play) to replace Bill Belichick should he leave the Patriots.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-09-2024 at 11:47 AM.

Of all the problems the Titans have Vrabel wasn't really one of them, guess we have to have at least one odd firing a year

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In reading the NFL.com article, the last 2 seasons doomed him. Even though he started a promising rookie QB in Levis, they felt that it was time to move on.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Jaguars have fired defensive coordinator Mike Caldwell, running backs coach Bernie Parmalee as well as a host of other defensive assistants and one other offensive assistant.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Jaguars have fired defensive coordinator Mike Caldwell, running backs coach Bernie Parmalee as well as a host of other defensive assistants and one other offensive assistant.
    I was waiting for someone to take the blame for them not making the playoffs.

Extraordinary Member

NFL has offered about 200 front office employees buy-outs. That doesn't sound good.

Fantastic Member

This is insane.

Stefon Diggs had 44 more catches than George Pickens. 107 to 63.

But only 43 more yards. 1183 to 1140.