Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167
Results 2,491 to 2,503 of 2503

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Some analysts are already wondering if Mahomes can catch Brady with Super Bowl rings etc. Its really too soon and foolish to speculate that. Mahomes is a great one. He's a great QB and Hall of Fame bound with Kelce . But its really way , way too soon to discuss him against Brady.
    True. The potential for Mahomes to surpass Brady is certainly there, but the realization of that potential? Talk to me after a couple more rings.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Tell me that is not the HQ for the Legion of Doom

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

- MeCole Hardman who caught the game winning pass , was a surprise return. He had returned in a trade as the Chiefs WR corps fell into crap during regular season.
    The guy goes from being on the Jets to catching the game-winning TD in the Super Bowl. Talk about a reversal of fortune.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The guy goes from being on the Jets to catching the game-winning TD in the Super Bowl. Talk about a reversal of fortune.
    Last year it was Tomey who went from NY Giants to joining KC making a few spectacular plays to win a Super Bowl.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Speaking of Hardman , later in an interview Mahomes admitted that Hardman didn’t realize they had won the game in OT. That he was like WTF as everyone came running over excited.

The 49ers didn’t know the new OT rules either. Shanahan claims that he would have kicked off 1st.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Speaking of Hardman , later in an interview Mahomes admitted that Hardman didn’t realize they had won the game in OT. That he was like WTF as everyone came running over excited.

The 49ers didn’t know the new OT rules either. Shanahan claims that he would have kicked off 1st.
    I heard about that this afternoon. You mean to tell me the teams weren’t briefed on the new rules before the game?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I heard about that this afternoon. You mean to tell me the teams weren’t briefed on the new rules before the game?
    I believe the Chiefs players have mentioned they *were* briefed and educated by the coaching staff on what they wanted. And Mahomes has clarified that the Chiefs even planned it out for what to do if the 49ers scored first - to go for 2 after the touchdown.

I believe Shanahan *did* think it over (and maybe even overthink it) himself, but clearly didn’t put much time into it or discuss it much with anyone, let alone the players.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Trumpsters are so angry online , so mad at Taylor Swift ...they are now angry at Travis Kelce for getting in Reid's face during the game. Where he was frustrated at not getting the ball. Claiming all kinds of absurd horse sh-t from how he's an abuser , entitled and more.

One tried telling me how entitled Kelce is. Ya know.... the guy who has said he's made a point to not ask for Tyreek Hill money so he can stay , is ok with not having big stats as long as they win etc. Big entitled dude there.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trumpsters are so angry online , so mad at Taylor Swift ...they are now angry at Travis Kelce for getting in Reid's face during the game. Where he was frustrated at not getting the ball. Claiming all kinds of absurd horse sh-t from how he's an abuser , entitled and more.

One tried telling me how entitled Kelce is. Ya know.... the guy who has said he's made a point to not ask for Tyreek Hill money so he can stay , is ok with not having big stats as long as they win etc. Big entitled dude there.
    Imagine if Kelce had been black, the screams of outrage from MAGA Maggots could've been heard on the International Space Station.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    At the time I was wondering why he chose to take the ball, I guess this accounts for it. Big knock against him.

Extraordinary Member

Evidently, this SB was the most watched broadcast since....get this...the Moon landing.

Nice going, NFL! The match-up, Taylor Swift, are both cited as draws.

One YouTube channel brought up a point we will see from now on regarding Kansas City. And it began this year.

KC had been to the SuperBowl 4 times in 5 years as the game approached. Fans saw this as them winning too much and too many they became the deal to rally against. Its why Pat Mahomes told people weeks ago “We will be the villains then..”

People were ok KC won a championship, but like New England…fans needed to have something to rally against. And Brady was it then.

I know fans are going to be happy if Kansas City loses. It’s a given with how much they have won thus far.

Guy in the check out line was complaining about the KC OL guy way up field on the final play (I believe he was in the end zone or near it during the touchdown).

Said it was "another" blatant missed flag on KC (said it was an ineligible receiver).

I saw he had a Raiders coat on.

I Thought, "What do the Raiders know about receivers?" And had a private chuckle. Poor clerk just said he doesn't watch football.

(FYI the blocker was legal, he was engaged in play, so totally legal.)
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium