Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    It should be noted, and because some people still believe baseline humans and mutants are separate and not the same species, humans can still give birth to mutants with either their X-gene active or not and vice versa. So really the threat makes no sense because the only way to kill off mutants is to kill off humans, it was the premise of Days of Future Past was it not? That the Sentinels figured that out and why they took over the world if memory serves.
    Shhh! Just thinking that gives credibility to those who wish to believe that mutants aren't human at all. Imagine the reader's outrage if Sentinels were programmed to hunt and terminate on sight every living being that was deemed part of the protected class because they were born different...

Tony, with a drink in hand...must not be holding up too well after all that has gone down, unless this is a flashback of some sorts
    Last edited by Diammandis; 08-06-2023 at 06:19 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Tony, with a drink in hand...must not be holding up too well after all that has gone down
    He looks like a ghoul here... but I'm assuming he's just pretending and hasn't actually started drinking again?

And every time I look at "Hazel" I see Moira MacTaggert LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    He looks like a ghoul here... but I'm assuming he's just pretending and hasn't actually started drinking again?

And every time I look at "Hazel" I see Moira MacTaggert LOL
    same here. I hate this disguise bc of that. Wish Emma had gone with something different considerign what Moira represents to this status quo

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    same here. I hate this disguise bc of that. Wish Emma had gone with something different considerign what Moira represents to this status quo
    We only got a head shot of the alias in an earlier Invincible Iron Man and she didn't really look like her there. Hair looked black not dark brown, no bangs. I wonder if we'll see a reason for her looking more like Moira now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Boy the egg is sure gonna be on Kitty’s face when she learns that not only is Firestar a triple agent but that Jean was the one who sent her on her current mission.
    And that the mutants are alive

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah part of the framejob Orchis/Feilong is implementing in Invincible Iron Man is faking a public relapse of Tony Starks sobriety. I think Tony's playing along to maintain cover.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 08-06-2023 at 07:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Boy the egg is sure gonna be on Kitty’s face when she learns that not only is Firestar a triple agent but that Jean was the one who sent her on her current mission.
    I must have missed it but what gave Kitty the notion that Angelica is a traitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I must have missed it but what gave Kitty the notion that Angelica is a traitor?
    Isn't she on the news working with Orchis?

BANNED

Again, I must have missed it... Do you happen to know the title and issue that this alleged alliance is depicted in?

Rogue saw Firestar with Orchis when all the mutants were evacuated at the HG. Its been weeks so presumably she'd have shared that information with the RESISTance

Again, I must have missed it... Do you happen to know the title and issue that this alleged alliance is depicted in?
    LOL...the same issue she vowed to kill her, aka X-Men 25. Firestar is shown giving a press conference with Dr. Stasis as she demonstrates the gates for the reporters and crowd
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-06-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Ultimate Member

Kinda odd that the X-Men let the world know about Age of Sinister, and here Orchis is with his clone holding press conferences with his real face...

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah part of the framejob Orchis/Feilong is implementing in Invincible Iron Man is faking a public relapse of Tony Starks sobriety. I think Tony's playing along to maintain cover.
    It looks like he's faking it once they're away from everyone else. I forgot about that point in Invincible since it really only got brought up once but Duggan does stuff like that a bit it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Kinda odd that the X-Men let the world know about Age of Sinister, and here Orchis is with his clone holding press conferences with his real face...
    yeah that part doesnt track with me. I wish they had said he was using an image inducer or acknowledged SOS bc it is a glaring plot hole here

Wonder when Logan will show up in this book? We know he eventually does, wearing his old yellow duds, from the cover to issue #29 revealed at SDCC.

I need to see him and Shadowkat on a rampage together! Preferably illustrated by Cassara.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”