Incredible Member

Default Justice League/Avengers Exchange Program

Let's assume that the universal gap between the Marvel and DC universes has been bridged. Both the Avengers and the Justice League have the working technology needed to transport from one universe to the next and ultimately, end up working together on a semi-regular basis. As a result of this new cooperation between the teams of two universes, each one will be sending a single member to work and function as part of the other team.

So, the Avengers are sending one person to be a member of the Justice League and the League is sending one person to be a member of the Avengers.

My question to you is who would you send from either team to join the other and why?

Challenge: You have to list one person from the Avengers *and* one from the Justice League and explain why.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Rather than exchange one team member, I think two would be the best way. I see the objective here as being to teach the other team the greatest amount within a limited time frame. The ideal way to do this seems to be to exchange Tony Stark and Steve Rogers for Bruce Wayne and Barry Allen.

On the Avengers' side:

BRUCE: Alright, let's check your preparedness for high-level threats. Galactus, heralds of...Baron Mordo...Kang...Loki...hmm, that's what I'd do. Now, some more local players. Red Hulk, Mandarin, Dr. Doom...wait, the dragon's name is what? Hah. Anyway, here are a couple of real high-power threats...

BARRY: Pick up the pace, Tamara! Carol, dodge! DODGE! Adam, double time! You're supposed to be faster than this!

---

On the League's side:

TONY: Let's see what you guys are working with tech-wise here...wait, you said this was supposed to be top of the line? *Sigh* You...Arthur, was it? Get me some coffee. I'm going to be here a while.

CAP: You call that teamwork? Kent, feint left! No, my left! Come on, son, you're supposed to have super-speed! Use it!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Carol, dodge! DODGE!
    Barry is DBZ abridged Piccolo? ;p

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Barry is DBZ abridged Piccolo?
    Who's to say it isn't the other way around?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Mighty Member

I am using post crisis and original Mighty Avengers era teams.
    Avengers send Sentry - because they are happy to be rid of him and maybe the order of the JLA can help to keep the Void at bay, as opposed to all the craziness of the Avengers.
    Justice League sends Wonder Woman - they have superspeed, class 100 flying bricks to spare, you can't send away Superman, and Marvel is already lousy with telepaths, so Diana gets the short straw/golden ticket (depending on her perspective I suppose). Would be interesting to see how she gets along with Marvel Ares.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I am using post crisis and original Mighty Avengers era teams.
    Avengers send Sentry - because they are happy to be rid of him and maybe the order of the JLA can help to keep the Void at bay, as opposed to all the craziness of the Avengers.
    Justice League sends Wonder Woman - they have superspeed, class 100 flying bricks to spare, you can't send away Superman, and Marvel is already lousy with telepaths, so Diana gets the short straw/golden ticket (depending on her perspective I suppose). Would be interesting to see how she gets along with Marvel Ares.
    i can see herc trying to hit that.

I can see Ares actually hitting that. With an axe.