Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Prince Boji vs Senator Armstrong

Speed equalized or not at your pleasure. I'm not wholly sure what we think of Armstrong's speed around here.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Speed equalized or not at your pleasure. I'm not wholly sure what we think of Armstrong's speed around here.
    I'm not familiar with Boji, but I'd put Armstrong as at least slightly slower than Raiden, and that's not taking into account Raiden killing him by being able to use his speed with Jetstream Sam's Katana.

That said, what's the strongest thing Boji can punch? It may not need to be too hardcore, given one mostly-human cyborg was able to forge a blade that could cut Armstrong's nanomachines.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Yeah see, I'm not sure if Anderson really *has* proper speed feats. If he *does* then he's most likely drastically faster than Boji (who is unfortunately about football-sized) just by virtue of the game he's in, and if he doesn't, then it's the opposite.

Anyway, Boji probably couldn't punch hard enough to scatter the seeds of a dandelion. What Boji can do, is directly stab the bonds between atoms along otherwise undetectable faultlines and do incapacitating acupuncture with his sword. This includes things like destroying massive objects about to impact him before they can impact him. He's also blocked energy-blast style lightning before.

Here's the first time we see it where it's really explained at all:

To give scale: His dad (not that guy) levelled most of a huge castle with a couple swings of his club and is just arbitrarily tough in that context. Boji didn't particularly struggle either with bringing him down or with countering his strikes.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Yeah see, I'm not sure if Anderson really *has* proper speed feats. If he *does* then he's most likely drastically faster than Boji (who is unfortunately about football-sized) just by virtue of the game he's in, and if he doesn't, then it's the opposite.

Anyway, Boji probably couldn't punch hard enough to scatter the seeds of a dandelion. What Boji can do, is directly stab the bonds between atoms along otherwise undetectable faultlines and do incapacitating acupuncture with his sword. This includes things like destroying massive objects about to impact him before they can impact him. He's also blocked energy-blast style lightning before.

Here's the first time we see it where it's really explained at all:

To give scale: His dad (not that guy) levelled most of a huge castle with a couple swings of his club and is just arbitrarily tough in that context. Boji didn't particularly struggle either with bringing him down or with countering his strikes.
    Okay, yeah, I'm in favor of Boji. Armstrong relied a lot on his nanomachines, and Boji's ability negates that. That said, if Armstrong's ego doesn't let Boji try to hit him, I can see Armstrong playing keep away (maybe literally). He's also got reach, and a football kick that sent Raiden, who survived an entire aircraft carrier's worth of elite soldiers stabbing him, flying.