Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Justice for Sharon Friedlander - Karma of Joanna Cargill ?

The main reason why I’ve never been 100% comfortable with Frenzy as a member of the X-Men is because of her absolutely sociopathic cold-blooded first-degree murder of a NURSE while she was on duty , the genuine longtime X-ally (and 1st female White-to-POC racelift by, who else, Chris Claremont) Sharon Friendlander, in 1993’s Uncanny X-Men No. 298 (legacy numbering)

IMG_0883.jpg

Even her fellow human-hating Acolytes who were with her on the mission thought that it was really unnecessary and unwarranted , and Frenzy even agreed with them !

The X-Men apparently never realized just who actually killed Sharon F. all those long years ago since they only came to the scene of the massacre after 14 victims (13 others along with Sharon F.) were already killed

Furthermore, it can be argued that even if Sharon F was the only victim she personally killed at that event or any other time in the years afterwards , since Frenzy drew first blood on that occasion , she set the tone/mood for the rest of the Acolytes with her to then start killing the other humans present , thus she is the most culpable for that specific and particular massacre , being its prime instigator to begin with in the first place , turning what should have just been only the mere kidnapping of a single mutant child (who the Acolytes just rejected immediately anyway for having Down’s Syndrome) became a literal bloodbath

IMG_0884.jpg

But of course Frenzy must have clearly known who she so callously killed , if not right there and then , obviously sometime and someplace in the years since as a full member of the XMen from Age of X onwards , and yet never apologized for it all , even after becoming a so-called “heroine” , unless she thought so little of her victim(s) that she forgot all about it .

But cosmic justice , while maybe slow , is still sure , so did she ultimately get what she deserved in the end , what was coming for her for the longest time ?

IMG_0885.jpg

After all , Nimrod kills her in almost the same way she killed Sharon F.
    Last edited by EldonMaguan; 08-08-2023 at 03:47 AM.

If she’s a disgusting murderer of innocents then she should be in jail.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

As long as they are in league with this guy I don't think Frenzy should be beyond forgiveness.

Or y'know BISHOP.

I want Sharon and the other innocents Frenzy killed to comeback in the form of the Demon Bear and haunt her.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

This might have merit if the island well former island wasn't crawling with people who've done progressively worse!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    This might have merit if the island well former island wasn't crawling with people who've done progressively worse!
    But none of those who murdered innocents (or at least those who didn’t deserve it) purely for pleasure were ever successfully popularly voted onto the X-Men in order to be ambassadors representing their species tsk tsk tsk

Except Joanna LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    But none of those who murdered innocents (or at least those who didn’t deserve it) purely for pleasure were ever successfully popularly voted onto the X-Men in order to be ambassadors representing their species tsk tsk tsk

Except Joanna LOL
    Juggernaut also won that same popular vote. Other villains that have been on the X-Men beyond just on an island with them include Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Sabretooth, Pyro, Namor, Mystique, Emma Frost. I don't why the terms innocents requires the further specification of those who didn't deserve. Did all the innocents murdered for sport by other X-villains deserve it despite being innocents?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Juggernaut also won that same popular vote. Other villains that have been on the X-Men beyond just on an island with them include Sebastian Shaw, Magneto, Sabretooth, Pyro, Namor, Mystique, Emma Frost. I don't why the terms innocents requires the further specification of those who didn't deserve. Did all the innocents murdered for sport by other X-villains deserve it despite being innocents?
    Remember all those people PRE-EMPTIVELY killed by all the iterations of X-Force even though they were still yet objectively legally & technically innocent of committing any crimes , even by natural law ?

Yyyeeeaaahhh

And I don’t think Juggernaut ever actually killed anyone yet , at least not directly and intentionally the way Frenzy did (believe it or not , most of the traditional Marvel American supervillains havent either, otherwise they’d have already been executed by Frank Castle , as per Matt Fraction’s 00’s modern-classic Punisher run)
    Last edited by EldonMaguan; 08-08-2023 at 07:22 AM.

Remember all those people PRE-EMPTIVELY killed by all the iterations of X-Force even though they were still yet objectively legally & technically innocent of committing any crimes , even by natural law ?

Yyyeeeaaahhh

And I don’t think Juggernaut ever actually killed anyone yet , at least not directly and intentionally the way Frenzy did (believe it or not , most of the traditional Marvel American supervillains havent either, otherwise they’d have already been executed by Frank Castle , as per Matt Fraction’s 00’s modern-classic Punisher run)
    Well we've been given a look into what lies in Namor's heart multiple times and drowning the surface world is never far from it. And that ambition is exactly what he has acted upon multiple times, if you don't believe he has murdered innocents for pleasure, I don't particularly see any reason to believe Sharon Friedlander is actually dead either, might as well consider that retconned too.

Incredible Member

Yyyeeeaaahhh

The moral question should be, what is worse? Killing one innocent by intention, or killing worlds "unintentionally". At this point all X-Men have some sorta past with playing the "grey" side of life (See what I did there haha). Nothing in life is ever fully black or white.

Dang I didn't know Frenzy was cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Juggernaut 1.jpg

Juggernaut 2.jpg

Frank might have missed this one.

Ultimate Member

She killed a name character. Blood for blood

Astonishing Member

Since this is a mini multiverse(courtesy of Moira) it may have been in one of the other Moira lives,but not this very one..

Ultimate Member

Personally, I love how the Acolytes get a pass for slaughtering patients in a hospital until we saw that a couple were the parents of a mutant.