Mighty Member

Default The Remaining Destiny Visions

Credit to Jbenito for bringing this to attention, but it's definitely worth highlighting

immortal x.jpg

With this recent issue of Immortal X-men another of the esoteric visions Destiny had back in Issue #3 of Immortal X-men appears to be coming to pass.

I believe it was initially assumed that all of these visions were disparate non-connected futures however following this latest issue, four of Destiny's seven visions seem to be a reality.

This means that we have three more to be concerned about.

1. A Phoenix Avatar descending upon the Earth
    2. A completely descended to Demonhood Magik standing over the corpses of the X-men
    3. A three faced monument holding the visage of Magneto, Apocalypse and A sentinel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very interesting! The monument just made me think about the monuments of A and Genesis that will supposedly be destroyed on Arakko. I wonder if this will replace them. Magneto and A could represent unity after the war but the Sentinel is throwing me off.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Very interesting! The monument just made me think about the monuments of A and Genesis that will supposedly be destroyed on Arakko. I wonder if this will replace them. Magneto and A could represent unity after the war but the Sentinel is throwing me off.
    The completely metallic nature of it makes me wonder if it's CoTV or potentially Space related.

Unglaublich!

Could the monument be something to do with the one erected on Genosha after Cassandra's attack back in New X-Men...?

There was the moment in X-Men #20 recently where Nightmare talked about the fear Magik is scared to give voice to coming true soon, which definitely seemed like a hint about the Magik vision to me.

Was the monument vision not the monument shown in Immoral X-Men #1 during the conversation between Xavier and Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    There was the moment in X-Men #20 recently where Nightmare talked about the fear Magik is scared to give voice to coming true soon, which definitely seemed like a hint about the Magik vision to me.

Was the monument vision not the monument shown in Immoral X-Men #1 during the conversation between Xavier and Emma?
    Ooh looks like you're right. Great catch!

Mighty Member

That image is pretty close, but it's pretty clearly only a statue of Magneto, whereas the future image was a 3 headed structure.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    That image is pretty close, but it's pretty clearly only a statue of Magneto, whereas the future image was a 3 headed structure.
    The back of it has what looks like a Sentinel head, those rectangles that look like belt pouches, behind Magneto. It's possible her visions won't manifest exactly as she seems them.

The statue reminds me of Apocalypse. Lol.

Maybe the vision is the wars in Arrako?

The back of it has what looks like a Sentinel head, those rectangles that look like belt pouches, behind Magneto. It's possible her visions won't manifest exactly as she seems them.
    Yeah agreed, I think it's just a slightly rushed drawing of the same thing rendered differently by two different artists or something that evolved slightly.

The SoS vision is clearly SoS even though we never saw that exact image or Sinisterized Jean as far as I know.

Preview art from the new Immortal interview has Exodus up on the rock just like the vision.

Ooh looks like you're right. Great catch!

Could it be the Genoshan statue made by Polaris, that they brought back on Krakoa as a symbol.