Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I just double checked the solicit for this issue and I'm now even more excited.

"As the Brotherhood reels from the cataclysmic events of the Hellfire Gala, Genesis takes advantage of the chaos—and declares war! Two vast mutant armies clash, and Arakko’s idols fall…but this is only the beginning of a conflict that will remake the Red Planet. And whatever happened to Isca the Unbeaten?"
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

"As the Brotherhood reels from the cataclysmic events of the Hellfire Gala, Genesis takes advantage of the chaos—and declares war! Two vast mutant armies clash, and Arakko’s idols fall…but this is only the beginning of a conflict that will remake the Red Planet. And whatever happened to Isca the Unbeaten?"
    Yes, there was a hint in the last issue that Isca would be back with the Vile.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

You just know she's somewhere twiddling her fingers waiting for the opportune time to walk in and fuck up everything...one way or another. My silly theory...eventhough she badly wants to hand the victory over to Genny her involuntary power will eventually give Storm's side the win and Genny and her sex-staff will self-destruct for shame of losing the war.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

IT’S WAR!

70 Days in...oh man this is gonna be interesting.

ThisÂ…looksÂ…soÂ…GOOD! The art! The energy! And 70 DAYS of war. Ugh I hope the idols that fall is the moment Storm shows up and obliterates the Apoc/Genesis monuments and then goes in on her the battle field. I need Isca & Genesis clapped HARD! Though I get the impression Isca will not be participating/has plans of her own.

Ok Serious question how in the world are you supposed to tell who's on your side and who's not?

No one is wearing uniforms or a flag nothing. I'd be scared of hitting allies

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And Storm says right there on the page that whomever orchestrated it knew exactly what they were doing to have both events happen simultaneously.

Storm looks GORGEOUS btw.
    Sorry...Mrs Apocalypse. It seems like a waste of what could have been a important and interesting event on too few characters.

I loved the art, Storm and Roberto looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Ok Serious question how in the world are you supposed to tell who's on your side and who's not?

I agree, this war is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post

When Arakko does civil war they should dress in shirts and skins for teams.

We are being infected by bots, I see.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    Don't mind that Nova is there. But these are the Arakki we're talking about. They've only known war for thousands of years. Why do they need Nova to give orders on how to fight?
    Not every soldier is a leader. Nova is a leader.

Hope they give some focus to the question of mutants being deported to Mars by Orchis during the war.

They did. At least Duggan did in XM 25. They're right in the middle of the civil war so it's a "from one fire into another fire" scenario where Krakoan deportees have to fight to survive, like everyone else. In a situation like this there's no more mutant safe-spaces.

It will be interesting though, to see where they stand after the war and the FoX. Do some return to Krakoa or do they stay on Arakko?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    They did. At least Duggan did in XM 25. They're right in the middle of the civil war so it's a "from one fire into another fire" scenario where Krakoan deportees have to fight to survive, like everyone else. In a situation like this there's no more mutant safe-spaces.

It will be interesting though, to see where they stand after the war and the FoX. Do some return to Krakoa or do they stay on Arakko?
    That's a good question. I'm very curious about what happens when the dust settles in general. I enjoy not having any clue how things are going to shake out.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!