Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    That sounds most likely a one shot issue to end the Fall more than FCBD
    Yeah, bigstupidjellyfish was talking about FCBD (by Gail) and a possible one shot by Gillen. They were talking about two different things.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

id keep an eye on ivan reis for an x-book..no longer with dc worked with brevort before and hes one artist who still moves numbers

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    id keep an eye on ivan reis for an x-book..no longer with dc worked with brevort before and hes one artist who still moves numbers
    I've been wanting Ivan Reis on an X-book for years now... he would bring a Neal Adams aesthetic that would be perfectly suited to the X-Men. But he's going exclusive to Geoff Johns' Ghost Machine as per his Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    Ivan Reis is exclusive to Ghost Machine to do a book with Johns, which is a shame because I’d much rather him go to Marvel than work with Johns again.

What you should be doing is paying attention to what Carmen Carnero is up to.
    Last edited by Wolverine12; 12-03-2023 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Creator bashing

Carmen Carnero got her Marvel start on the X and shouldn't have left in the first place. Would love to see her back.
    It's a drama series. Your fave character is not supposed to be carefree all the time. They have issues!

Maggott, Japheth, the One True Phoenix!

"Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Would be cool to see the younger generations break away and do their own thing.
    They could have two teen teams. One would be a traditional X teen team using the New Mutants brand, the other would be a junior version of the Avengers Unity Squad, and would be a new version of the Champions (keeping a few previous members and adding a few mutants).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Carmen Carnero got her Marvel start on the X and shouldn't have left in the first place. Would love to see her back.
    Carmen Carnero back on an X-book would be sweet. She took over from Mahmud Asrar on X-Men Red vol. 1 almost effortlessly and then went on to do even greater things, most recently on Captain America.

Tom Brevoort more often than not had some of the industry's top artists doing the Avengers books for the past 20+ years so I'm pretty confident he'll bring the goods with the mutants. We already know David Marquez is drawing the Jubilee story for FCBD so that's another strong possibility in terms of new ongoing X-artists.

Never really thought about the artists, who would people want on the art? Who from the current era to stay (I know the writers aren't staying but I wonder if the artists might).

I wouldn't mind having Werneck or Noto stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Never really thought about the artists, who would people want on the art? Who from the current era to stay (I know the writers aren't staying but I wonder if the artists might).

I wouldn't mind having Werneck or Noto stick around.
    Who WOULDN'T I keep? I've been pretty happy with most X-artists under Jordan White... we've been spoiled rotten. I wouldn't say no to Russell Dauterman doing ongoing comics again. Pepe Larraz and RB Silva can have as many go's as they want at the X-books. Lucas Werneck. Bring back Stephen Segovia who should never have been let go in the first place. Same for Mahmud Asrar.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Pretty much. From Cassara to Cinar to Caselli to Camagni, Dauterman to Larraz to Reis...and the one-shottas like Musabekov, Bufagni and Vitti...I've been fed to bursting.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I just want consistent art, though I'm not sure how practical that is in the Big Two these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Who WOULDN'T I keep? I've been pretty happy with most X-artists under Jordan White... we've been spoiled rotten. I wouldn't say no to Russell Dauterman doing ongoing comics again. Pepe Larraz and RB Silva can have as many go's as they want at the X-books. Lucas Werneck. Bring back Stephen Segovia who should never have been let go in the first place. Same for Mahmud Asrar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Pretty much. From Cassara to Cinar to Caselli to Camagni, Dauterman to Larraz to Reis...and the one-shottas like Musabekov, Bufagni and Vitti...I've been fed to bursting.
    Agreed. We've had some great art along the way and I'd love to see Larraz, Silva, Dauterman, Schiti, Werneck, Caselli, Cassara, and Vecchio stick around if possible.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Twice-monthly flagship with RB and Cassara when?
    It's a drama series. Your fave character is not supposed to be carefree all the time. They have issues!

Maggott, Japheth, the One True Phoenix!

"Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

Astonishing Member

Yasmine Putri doing a flagship book would be awesome.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

With a few already ending their time in the X-Office after this Krakoa Era...It will be very interesting to see who are the new writers for the Brevoort Era.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!