Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    In the beginning they were billed very solid. Powerful in brawls, good in the ring. It was not until a bit (not very long, mind) later that they became hideously watered down.
    true but that alone wont able to stop the shield. brawls and chaotic situations always favor the shield since they have great team work.

ambross has the most charisma. he can give as good as he gets and his unpredictable. just when you think he down, BOOM! the titty master jumps you from behind.

rollins has the most skill. he can wrestle with guys like daniel bryan and punk. not to mention, he flies like nobody's business.

reigns has the most potential. he's strong, athletic, and can match strength with the strongest guys on roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    OK, question. Does the WWF still operate on Rule of Cool, or have they completely given that up in favor of the sweat-soaked-soap-opera routine?

If the former, I think the nWo takes it. They were cool.

even if its rule of cool, shield still takes it. something about them gets the crowd hyped up and have people going nuts. i can tell you this much. i was jizzing my ass off when wyatt/shield was announced for EC. even before the match began, the crowd was going apeshit and chanting "this is awesome!" and they were just standing in the ring, staring each other down.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    true but that alone wont able to stop the shield. brawls and chaotic situations always favor the shield since they have great team work.

ambross has the most charisma. he can give as good as he gets and his unpredictable. just when you think he down, BOOM! the titty master jumps you from behind.

rollins has the most skill. he can wrestle with guys like daniel bryan and punk. not to mention, he flies like nobody's business.

reigns has the most potential. he's strong, athletic, and can match strength with the strongest guys on roster.
    Oh, I agree entirely.
    The Shield has a massive advantage from the teamwork.
    And I am sure they win.

Oh, I agree entirely.
    The Shield has a massive advantage from the teamwork.
    And I am sure they win.
    i know you do.

i just wanted to put that info out there.

Incredible Member

even if its rule of cool, shield still takes it. something about them gets the crowd hyped up and have people going nuts. i can tell you this much. i was jizzing my ass off when wyatt/shield was announced for EC. even before the match began, the crowd was going apeshit and chanting "this is awesome!" and they were just standing in the ring, staring each other down.
    Absolutely!
    That match was amazing. Just knowing that match was going to happen was amazing.
    By far the largest pool of talent the WWE has (future potential anyway) in one ring.
    Everything Bray Wyatt touches is platinum (gold is not enough) and The Shield.. is The Shield. Hell, Luke Harper is insanely impressive as well.

Absolutely!
    That match was amazing. Just knowing that match was going to happen was amazing.
    By far the largest pool of talent the WWE has (future potential anyway) in one ring.
    Everything Bray Wyatt touches is platinum (gold is not enough) and The Shield.. is The Shield. Hell, Luke Harper is insanely impressive as well.
    luke harper is so damn good. how many near 7ft-ers can do a hurricarana and look good. that match is definitely MOTY material.

Incredible Member

luke harper is so damn good. how many near 7ft-ers can do a hurricarana and look good. that match is definitely MOTY material.
    Yes, he is awesome. That closeline of his is incredible as well.
    And I agree, it is definitely up there. That and Bray v DB at The Rumble are my favorites so far.

Astonishing Member

Honestly maybe...Angle+Edge+Christian might be able to do it? Or maybe post-WM Daniel Bryan.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I admit, both the Shield and the Wyatts really put my interest on WWE these days.

As for the Shield, not only is their teamwork damn solid, each member has proven to be just as good in individual matches.

Not knocking on the nWo but frankly, Shield is just too good and their match with Evolution really tops off their impressive career.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Honestly maybe...Angle+Edge+Christian might be able to do it? Or maybe post-WM Daniel Bryan.
    hmmmm it would have to be a prime angle/edge/christian and then you'd have a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I admit, both the Shield and the Wyatts really put my interest on WWE these days.

As for the Shield, not only is their teamwork damn solid, each member has proven to be just as good in individual matches.

Not knocking on the nWo but frankly, Shield is just too good and their match with Evolution really tops off their impressive career.

not to mention some of the young rising talent like cesaro. that guy is gonna be world champ.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

not to mention some of the young rising talent like cesaro. that guy is gonna be world champ.
    Really, Cesaro is great. XD

And:

While this is obviously not something to be taken seriously...I find the commentary and how the computer (no one is playing, it's com vs com) plays out hilarious in this video.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 05-06-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Despite the worst Raw of the year, the Talent pool in WWE is great, The Shield, The Wyatts, Bryan, cesaro just to name a few. The future is bright.

Astonishing Member

Hogan and Nash don't job to a bunch of midgets, brother.

BANNED

evolution is the most decorated stable in wrestling.
    This makes me sad.