Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I was looking the 2 previous mini's with Creed. Now we go back to this rivals issue. A set back.
    So much for Solem being Wolverine's new ultimate nemesis as they tried to tell us how to think about that entirely unproven new character.

At this point it allready feels like a 50/50 chance he is going to get jobbed to Lady Deathstrike or a brand new "ultimate nemesis" in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So much for Solem being Wolverine's new ultimate nemesis as they tried to tell us how to think about that entirely unproven new character.

At this point it allready feels like a 50/50 chance he is going to get jobbed to Lady Deathstrike or a brand new "ultimate nemesis" in a few years.
    Well, we knew he wasn't going to replace Creed or even Deathstrike or Omega Red. But I think he's actually an interesting new foe. And with Cyber currently dead, he fills a void. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him butting heads with Logan honestly.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I just want Sabretooth as super badass. I want Creed to be smart like Logan can be when written good. Creed gets written as just psychotic bloodthirsty which he is but with how long hes lived he can be more. Just give us a good story at least lol. I've been meh on this book so far in general. Want super keen on How Maverick was so far just my opinion. So looking forward to Victor so much. The sabre minis have been ok.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I just want Sabretooth as super badass. I want Creed to be smart like Logan can be when written good. Creed gets written as just psychotic bloodthirsty which he is but with how long hes lived he can be more. Just give us a good story at least lol. I've been meh on this book so far in general. Want super keen on How Maverick was so far just my opinion. So looking forward to Victor so much. The sabre minis have been ok.
    Agreed 100% with this. Make Creed scary and smart again.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed 100% with this. Make Creed scary and smart again.
    Ah the good old days when the man was canonically a CIA operative who was skilled, good at infiltration, and spoke numerous different languages.

Or the man who once outsmarted Mr. Sinister & made fools out of Weapon X!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well Creed has been consistently jobbing since then. So he's apparently right. Lmao Can't hate Logan for telling the truth. Lmao

But I do & will hate Austen for starting that crap. And the writers who have continued it for 22 years.
    I dunno, I feel like I've read a few comics in like the past decade where Logan took Creed seriously.