Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Curiously, the winners of these battles are the ones I'm suspecting, although not exactly for the reasons I would say. The moment it was confirmed that the winners become puppets of Agatha Harkness, it was quite obvious,

1º) Spider-Man vs Wolverine (WINNER: WOLVERINE): I suspected Peter's Spider-Sense would warn him to stay away from the Orb as it clearly was dangerous for him. Anyway, I hate Peter being mind controlled for villains, while Wolverine has a long story with that.

2º) Iron Man vs Storm (WINNER: STORM): As much as I hate Stark's big fat ego, he has a point in his favor; he thinks a lot about stuff, so he would be clearly the one to suspect something around here was wrong. It was an obvious match for me.

3º) Ghost Rider vs Human Torch (WINNER: HUMAN TORCH): Being the Spirit of Vengeance and stuff, it was unlikely for the Ghost Rider to be controlled; and Johnny Storm is not exactly the smartest guy in any room. It was an obvious match.

Now, if we do bets about the next battles:

4º) Moon Knight vs Taegukgi (WINNER: TAEGUKGI): This is actually another Batman vs Superman match undercover. Without "Kryptonite", I'll say Taegukgi will be the winner; also, with Moon Knight being insane and the manipulation of his God Konshu, I don't think Agatha can control him.

5º) Ghost Spider vs White Fox (WINNER: WHITE FOX): White Fox has the experience and training on her part to win this fight. Also, her symbiote could give Gwen a protection to avoid being manipulated by Agatha Harkness.

6º) Venom vs Deadpool (WINNER: DEADPOOL): If this Venom is actually Dylan, then it won't be appropiated for him to be used by Agatha Harkness and bring Eddie to the mess, since he's now a powerful God. Besides, Deadpool is not really the smartest guy in any place.

7º) Cyclops vs Captain Marvel (WINNER: CYCLOPS): It would be unlikely for Cyclops to lose, but considering three Mutants have already been defeated, I'm pretty sure they will continue. Besides, considering the last issue, it would be fit for Carol Danver not to be the one winning here.

8º) Avengers vs (???) (WINNER: AVENGERS): Obviously, the heroes must won and stop the villain. However, I don't think the Avengers would fight alone here. Pretty sure Spider-Man and the other "losers" would help the Avengers to win here.

so theres a korean version of superman in Marvel he must be new. Well he won cause moon knight quit so I guess thats a victory. No spider-man or jessica jones this issue but at least we see more Agatha
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I haven’t loved this storyline, but this issue was a good one. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised since it was Jed. I’m actuality, it was really the resolution that I enjoyed with Moon Knight’s “lecture” to Taegukgi. The logic was sound and it felt in-character.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

I hope cooler heads prevail and that Agatha eventually reverts to looking like the crone she is -- especially since Marvel is trying to embrace diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I hope cooler heads prevail and that Agatha eventually reverts to looking like the crone she is -- especially since Marvel is trying to embrace diversity.
    Embrace
    Agatha
    Hotness
    !

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

The Agatha I remember was the crone who was the nanny to the Fantastic Four not a villain. Was she a villain previously?
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Previews for Spider-Gwen Annual

"This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    The Agatha I remember was the crone who was the nanny to the Fantastic Four not a villain. Was she a villain previously?
    Nope.

Thank WandaVision for this unnecessary change.

White Fox wears armor well.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Nope.

Thank WandaVision for this unnecessary change.
    When did the mcu seep into the real marvel u? Did I miss something?
    Last edited by GoldenTiger; 09-08-2023 at 03:14 PM.

Venom Annual preview

I must say that I don't personally care much for Deadpool and this a good example of why.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I don’t care for Deadpool either, but the annual jus HAS to be better than the Ghost-Spider one, doesn’t it?

Wade with the dumbest excuse for the fight .