Default The Batman Who Laughs, how powerful is he?

I don't know much about him, other than that he obtained Dr.Manhattan's powers as well as some form of energy to top it off? Either way he created his own pocket universe(only had 52 universes iirc?), But outside of creationary abilities, how would he fair in a fight with:

-Thanos

-PC-Darkseid

-Odin when he fought the Celestials in Destroyer armor

-A Celestial

-Full Galactus

-The Spectre
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

As the Darkest Knight he was powered by all the energy from Infinite Crisis Crisis on Infinite Earths and Final Crisis all that on top of the Dr.Manhattan powers he destroyed everyone on your list at the same time.
    Last edited by choptop; 08-17-2023 at 01:19 AM.

Mighty Member

None of these except certain versions of the Spectre maybe even register as the slightest threat to the Darkest Knight, someone like Thanos for example would just get punched back into the big bang and i mean literally, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman kicked Perpetua in her original form as she was about to create the entire DC Multiverse at him to little effect, and could only kill him by suicide-diving with him into something that compressed the entire DC-Verse on multiple levels as in all matter, any story that ever happened in it, and so on:

So it would take something like the Living Tribunal or Lucifer/Michael to beat him?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    None of these except certain versions of the Spectre maybe even register as the slightest threat to the Darkest Knight, someone like Thanos for example would just get punched back into the big bang and i mean literally, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman kicked Perpetua in her original form as she was about to create the entire DC Multiverse at him to little effect, and could only kill him by suicide-diving with him into something that compressed the entire DC-Verse on multiple levels as in all matter, any story that ever happened in it, and so on:

A bit off-topic, but does it look to anyone else like they changed artist halfway through that page? The bottom half looks like Marc Silvestri art, but the top half does not. Like at all.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So it would take something like the Living Tribunal or Lucifer/Michael to beat him?
    They are Probably around full power Spectre so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    They are Probably around full power Spectre so probably not.
    They are radically above the Spectre in everyway with one of them having stomped Spectre into the ground like what?

youtube.com/watch?v=8aav5JxIW64
    Last edited by Cody; 08-17-2023 at 10:55 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    They are radically above the Spectre in everyway with one of them having stomped Spectre into the ground like what?

youtube.com/watch?v=8aav5JxIW64
    Full power Spectre is what I'm talking about he is at least around the same power as them the guy took on some really powerful people so I wouldn't say they are radically above the Spectre.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Full power Spectre is what I'm talking about he is at least around the same power as them the guy took on some really powerful people so I wouldn't say they are radically above the Spectre.
    What is full power Spectre then? How do you know that he isn't full power in the clip above?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral