Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    IIRC, Wells said in an interview couple months ago that he was going to get back to the Limbo embassy himself, and that McGuiness was always pushing for it (so he could do more Rek-Rap). He also said Ben was at his "mid-way point" for the arc he had in mind for him.
    Oh....that's disappointing. I look forward to more garbage for Ben then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    that might have been his plan, but they always change. Is why rek-rap is set for small arc and probably get a quick 3 and out arc for Chasm to be casted aside after the gang war as there is no plans for him
    This is also true. AFter all this whole terrible run started with "what did Peter do?" and that clearly was not the story they ended up telling.

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Have they addressed the fact that as MJ was in the alternate universe for several years, she is now at least 4 years older than Peter biologically? So it's possible for her to be in her early 30s as opposed to late 20's Peter?

Or did that dimension freeze aging?
    No they have no addressed that nor will they it's just going to be one of those super awkward things forever more unless this MJ is a fake or wrong about the time. It's another reason the Totem MJ solution is needed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's one of those things we just don't talk about.
    I don't think it's the real MJ.

BANNED

Does anyone really care about Rek-Rap?

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Paul does. He wants some serious Rek-Rap style lovin'!

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    I can't see why anyone would but there are still people that like Trump so anything is possible.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

All-New Member

Marvel is probably going to make Peter gay.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Marvel did such a thing in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post

Something tells me this comment wasn't made in good faith, but nah, he should be bi.

He SWINGS BOTH WAYS!

fozzie-bear-wow.jpg
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Something tells me this comment wasn't made in good faith, but nah, he should be bi.

He SWINGS BOTH WAYS!

fozzie-bear-wow.jpg
    I laughed IRL. Thanks!!

The comment you quoted,well...let's just say I share your first impression about it

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So, I'm just going to throw it out there, I actually think this issue was okay. I've honestly found most of the non-Dark Web/Mayan god stuff to be fine. Its why it makes me wonder how much of it is honestly Wells' idea and how much of it is him giving marching orders and then throwing stuff together to accommodate it.

Like as much as I hated everything around what happened with Kamala, that one was pretty blatantly a Marvel-edict and not on Wells.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Spider-Man/Peter with the morals off is one of the scariest ideas anyone in the Marvel universe would have to face. I don't think some have really grasped how batsh** frightening that is.

As far as any potential romance with Michele, I don't really care unless they treated it with seriousness, otherwise they're wasting time again.
    The 90s animated series grasped it well enough with Spider-Carnage from the finale episodes, an A/U Peter Parker who went apocalyptically insane after losing not only his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, but also his certainty of his own identity following a version of the Clone Saga in which he might have been the clone all along, laid waste to his reality's New York City (implied to have caused a lot of fatalities), and would have literally obliterated reality itself if not for "our" Spider-Man finding a still-living Uncle Ben from another universe to talk some sense into him and remind him of the hero he used to be.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So, I'm just going to throw it out there, I actually think this issue was okay. I've honestly found most of the non-Dark Web/Mayan god stuff to be fine. Its why it makes me wonder how much of it is honestly Wells' idea and how much of it is him giving marching orders and then throwing stuff together to accommodate it.

Like as much as I hated everything around what happened with Kamala, that one was pretty blatantly a Marvel-edict and not on Wells.
    I fee like at best it's kind of basic (the Michelle stuff), goofy (the Kraven/Kafka stuff), or just plain weird (anything with Peter and Norman).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post

I mean it's explicitly in his licensing contract that he can't be so I doubt the comics are going to get a pass for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post

He SWINGS BOTH WAYS!

fozzie-bear-wow.jpg
    You get a pass for this only because of the Fozzie pic, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

So eveyrthing except for 30% of the run? That's stlll far too generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Paul does. He wants some serious Rek-Rap style lovin'!
    Paul > Rekrap
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Censorship Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I can't see why anyone would but there are still people that like Trump so anything is possible.
    Obsess much?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Caldwell View Post
    Obsess much?
    He and Otto fought for Aunt May’s affection. Just keeping it canon.