I mean that's one way to bring a 616 Ashley into the fold

Calm down Tobey. After all...

Spider-B Spider-B
    No one can swing like the Spider-B
    The Kingpin found out after meeting the Spider-B
    And the city rejoiced for the Spider-B

Spider-B Spider-B

Quote Originally Posted by Lairston View Post
    And then we find out that this Michele is the old Michele in a lot of makeup setting Peter up to demand to know why she has a toddler at home climbing the walls and hanging from the ceiling thanks to their fling.
    This Michelle seems like too much of a fuddy duddy to be that Michelle.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

So glad to see Gleason back on the book, it would kinda be a nice subversion if Peter doesn’t end up dating this new character and they just become friends lol. Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man handled this really well with Crystal who even becomes Dream-Spider, in general I wish more people talked about Spine-Tingling and Deadly Neighborhood the stories and art are amazing and really dive into Peter more psychiatrically, I know a lot of people missed out on Spine-Tingling since it was a MU exclusive at first

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    So glad to see Gleason back on the book, it would kinda be a nice subversion if Peter doesn’t end up dating this new character and they just become friends lol. Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man handled this really well with Crystal who even becomes Dream-Spider, in general I wish more people talked about Spine-Tingling and Deadly Neighborhood the stories and art are amazing and really dive into Peter more psychiatrically, I know a lot of people missed out on Spine-Tingling since it was a MU exclusive at first
    Maybe it'd be nice to have a solid, supportive, lawyer character who is actually likeable and not a Supervillain who can handle any legal problems the cast get up to and isn't a love interest for Peter.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe it'd be nice to have a solid, supportive, lawyer character who is actually likeable and not a Supervillain who can handle any legal problems the cast get up to and isn't a love interest for Peter.
    Hmmmm back to parker industries, maybe norman sets up some contingencies in case he goes bad again. One of them being peter inheriting oscorcp, and Michele helping navigate that for some new quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Matt Murdock already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Ya'll remember the last Michele that was a Lawyer that Peter had a brief thing with?

But she supposedly went back to Chicago.

But now Peter's meeting up with the only other Michele that also happens to be a Lawyer... interesting :3

If they wanted to create tension, rather than creating a new Michele whom is a lawyer, they could have just brought his old roommate back.
    Peter has a type. And it’s not MJ.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    Yes she was.

And no, this is a different female lawyer named Michele. One “L” so you know it’s totally different.
    Gonzales was one L too.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miche...616)?so=search

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    question when did ben urich took over the daily bugle?
    Don't know, that caught me by surprise when I saw that in Uncanny Avengers this week. He's a reporter, but apparently now owns it?

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    So, in Spencer's run, as soon as people get their sins back, they get to use their powers again. Here, Norman had his strength, but just didn't feel like using it until his worse demons began creeping back in. And now Kafka has the sins stripped away from her into the spear, but she also hasn't lost her stuff (I mean, she's still plenty red).

We don't even know how Beyond harnessed the stuff to begin with too, and, while this one I can only file under "Kraven's not half as good as he thinks he is into spellbinding literal sins into a spear", this is kinda getting out of hand, I think.
    Beyond probably did more than just put the sins in her. She was mutated somehow. Having the sins siphoned may have only weakened her, rather than outright depowering her or reverting her mind back.

spoilers:
    Not any more.
    end of spoilers This week's Daredevil spoilers:
    ends with him amnesiac and working as a priest. Elektra's currently the only Daredevil.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Pete and Felicia broke up already? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What was the fucking point?!?!?

We need a discussion for all those people happy that this run was finally giving Peter/Felecia a proper shot. Good job Wells undid Jed MacKay's growth to randomly pair them for like 3 months.

Man, I'm glad I'm not reading this book.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Pete and Felicia broke up already? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What was the fucking point?!?!?

We need a discussion for all those people happy that this run was finally giving Peter/Felecia a proper shot. Good job Wells undid Jed MacKay's growth to randomly pair them for like 3 months.

Man, I'm glad I'm not reading this book.
    Don't forget he's still don't damage to her. She called to see if he was as sad and depressed as he was at the beginning of the run from the MJ thing and now pissed that it meant nothing to Peter and he already moved on. What's she gonna do show up to the date to try and steal the girl?

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Don't forget he's still don't damage to her. She called to see if he was as sad and depressed as he was at the beginning of the run from the MJ thing and now pissed that it meant nothing to Peter and he already moved on. What's she gonna do show up to the date to try and steal the girl?
    Maybe she should try dating Flash Thompson to make Pete jealous again? That happened in the late 80's so is about right for Wells' great ideas recycling program.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    So, in Spencer's run, as soon as people get their sins back, they get to use their powers again. Here, Norman had his strength, but just didn't feel like using it until his worse demons began creeping back in. And now Kafka has the sins stripped away from her into the spear, but she also hasn't lost her stuff (I mean, she's still plenty red).

We don't even know how Beyond harnessed the stuff to begin with too, and, while this one I can only file under "Kraven's not half as good as he thinks he is into spellbinding literal sins into a spear", this is kinda getting out of hand, I think.

Kraven was just lying to sleep with Kafka. I mean, the method to extract the sins was pretty strange

Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    Michele appreciation thread when?
    Lmao on it, boss

I'm glad she's sticking around. Got a good feeling about her, a TAS 1994 Deb Whitman-vibe

Looove the post-coital goblin spear. Much more kinetic--toyetic, even--than Sin Eater's lame-o shotgun. The lil goblin specters? Gleason's showing off, is all im saying. And this is dropping on my bday, too! Zeb, Patrick, Nick; ya shouldn't have!

Think I've had the exact same convo as Felicia and Peter after one my relationships fizzled out after a few dates. It's cute! Felicia clearly cares, and remembers how hard the MJ thing hit Peter. And he, for his part, has matured since then and is taking it on the chin (mostly). It flows really well from #31. Though, again, I wish they were still together. Alas!

Read all the comments.

More bullshit from Wells.

Lowe don't resigning.

When is this nightmare going to end?