Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by RavynMancer17 View Post
    This is interesting since none of the X-Men or Maddy should have been able to be recorded because of Roma's influence when she resurrected all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    You are right and obviously paying more attention than the editor of the title.
    Its actually a drawing that Piotr did of them at the time which Alex has since digitized

Astonishing Member

Havok83, thanks that restores some faith in X-editorial, by pointing out their reasoning or at the very least providing them with a very good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Havok83, thanks that restores some faith in X-editorial, by pointing out their reasoning or at the very least providing them with a very good excuse.
    Haha, thats my no prize answer which is actually simple enough to buy and cant really be disproven

Astonishing Member

I was thinking the same thing, not being sure the editors saw it that way but even if they didn't, the brilliance of that answer provides cover that can't be disproven. I needed a good laugh tonight.

Astonishing Member

If the Limbo embassy plot point continues after the mini, maybe Val Cooper could be the US Ambassador to Limbo? She is/was a part of the US government, has dealt with Mutants and has a history of working with Alex. A callback to when she was the government liason to the Havok led government sponsored X-Factor team. I always liked Val in PAD's Alex led X-Factor.