Thread: Red Goblin ?

Default Red Goblin ?

Anyone else reading this? It's on my pull list and just started binge reading what I have so far. How long is this run supposed to last? I see it goes through October, solicit reads like that may be the last issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Anyone else reading this? It's on my pull list and just started binge reading what I have so far. How long is this run supposed to last? I see it goes through October, solicit reads like that may be the last issue?
    I've been checking it out. It's pretty fun so far. I thought it was an ongoing but they could wrap up in October's issue.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-18-2023 at 09:23 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I've been checking it out. It's pretty fun so far. I thought it was an ongoing but they could wrap up in October's issue.
    Maybe, yeah, though I'm hoping it lasts at least a little longer than that. It's been good, finally getting inside of Normie's head and seeing more of the interior lives of the Osborn family as a whole. It'll add some serious pathos if/when Norman breaks bad again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I absolutely love this comic. Normie is written VERY maturely for a...what...ten year old? Also, he has no problem letting out some absolutely brutal lines.

Norman: *referring to Stanley* He's an orphan, Normie
    Normie: And who's fault is that?

Boom. Kid is relentless.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    I absolutely love this comic. Normie is written VERY maturely for a...what...ten year old? Also, he has no problem letting out some absolutely brutal lines.

Norman: *referring to Stanley* He's an orphan, Normie
    Normie: And who's fault is that?

Boom. Kid is relentless.
    Indeed . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.