Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

With the exposition finally out of the way this read a lot better than the previous issues, really giving the characters time to shine
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

spoilers:
    Always got to watch out for those Phantom Zone prisoners lest they possess you!

When was it established Jaime could create Kryptonite radiation? I love how Batman's contingency plans for Superman always rely on Kryptonite.

Damian playing a "child" was hilarious.

Even Jo gets to geek out a little at seeing Santa.

I love the discussion on why Santa delivers gifts (with Superman being the one who really gets it). I love Santa feeling guilty about Bruce and Damian's lost childhood. I love Damian wanting a surveillance system at five years old. I love Damian getting to ride in Santa's sleigh. I love Jeff Parke fitting in clean-shaven Aquaman at the last minute. I love all the heroes getting to chill out and relax at Santa's workshop.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope they manage to save Krampus!
    Me too.

I have been a fan of Krampus for some time. I am so glad DC has their own Krampus now.

This was another fun issue and great wrap-up to this series. The Damian and Superman parts were the best. Would love to see this become a yearly tradition at DC. Maybe even do other events or Holidays like Halloween, etc. Only downside is that they needed 2 different artists this issue to wrap the last issue up. Too bad Bandini could do all 4 issues.

Yeah, it is a shame that Bandini couldn't finish it, but other than that another fun issue and a good ending. I was hoping that they'd maybe tease something for other seasons as well, but maybe at least we'll get another one next Christmas.