Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Default Batman (Post Crisis) VS the Enforcers

The thread about overmatched villains got me wondering so. Do they have a shot?

In the arena; 1) Batman gets the belt
    2) No belt
    3) They ambush him in Gotham.

The thing about the Enforcers is that they're glorified mooks. However, they're really good mooks.

With his belt, they aren't even an issue.

Without his belt... they can be surprisingly dangerous. Against any one of them, Batman wouldn't even break a sweat, but they like to gang up on people and hit when their opponent is distracted. Keep in mind that Montanna has repeatedly managed to lasso Daredevil and Spider-man, Ox is in that really low level super strength category (probabaly around Bane on Venom level), and Fancy Dan knows kararate and Judo and is Fancy.

I can see them getting a win or two out of ten.

Is Snake part of this version of the Enforcers? I’m not sure it matters, but I’m curious.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Is Snake part of this version of the Enforcers? I’m not sure it matters, but I’m curious.
    There's a guy called Snake in the Enforcers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    There's a guy called Snake in the Enforcers?
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/snake...on/4005-24916/

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

These guys completely depend on PIS to beat people like Spider-man. Like, huge amounts of it.

I'm really not seeing them taking Bruce. No belt, maybe they make him sweat a bit, but that's all.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    These guys completely depend on PIS to beat people like Spider-man. Like, huge amounts of it.

I'm really not seeing them taking Bruce. No belt, maybe they make him sweat a bit, but that's all.
    I just read (reread) the first appearance of the Green Goblin, with his nefarious plan to take over the nation's entire criminal underground by using the Enforcers as his lieutenants. My, how comics have changed.
    Power with Girl is better.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I just read (reread) the first appearance of the Green Goblin, with his nefarious plan to take over the nation's entire criminal underground by using the Enforcers as his lieutenants. My, how comics have changed.
    My goodness, yes.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    My goodness, yes.
    And it was a good plan too. He would have gotten away with it were it not for that meddling kid, Spider-Man. Nobody else could have stopped the Green Goblin. Not the F.F. Not Iron-Man, Thor, the Avengers, Dr Strange, etc. Only Spider-Man.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    And it was a good plan too. He would have gotten away with it were it not for that meddling kid, Spider-Man. Nobody else could have stopped the Green Goblin. Not the F.F. Not Iron-Man, Thor, the Avengers, Dr Strange, etc. Only Spider-Man.
    Well to be fair, none of those people really pay much attention to the nation's criminal underground, besides certain Avengers. Dr. Strange and Thor have bigger fish to fry.