Thread: Spot vs Void

Default Spot vs Void

Spot of Spider-man: Across the Spiderverse takes on Void of the Incredibles 2.

No BFR - including self or the opponent into any other locations or dimensions allowed. Both must stay within the same general area and dimension at all times.

Who wins?

Spot is like a danger to the world by the end of that movie so probably him.

Incredible Member

Yeah Spot was definitely on a learning curve throughout that movie, which he scaled pretty quickly. He went from teleporting across the neighborhood to teleporting across the multiverse. By the end of the movie, he became a multiversal threat so I give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Yeah Spot was definitely on a learning curve throughout that movie, which he scaled pretty quickly. He went from teleporting across the neighborhood to teleporting across the multiverse. By the end of the movie, he became a multiversal threat so I give it to him.
    multiversal may be pushing it a bit but he's at least a danger to the city at most I'd say the world it's hard to gage until the next move comes out.