Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

X-Men: Redder #1, coming next year!

Astonishing Member

Surely, Apocalypse will cause Arakko to turn back into a lifeless planet, becoming Mars again. And Orchis will surely use it to show humanity that Mutants must be erradicated to protect life on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yesss!!! Enter our/His boy Rictor. I would DIE!!! if Lord Ewing brings him into this story. Die a million happy deaths.
    Give it to me! He left Julio his big thicc book of magic so it only makes sense for my boy to take the stage again.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

And also drawn by Cinar.

Oh that would be so swoon because we have good colorist for this arc going by Berto.

Fantastic Member

Poccy hopefully coming to put some sense into his wife Karen she's way too hardcore with this whole "survival of the fittest" and I think Poc recognizes she's making the same mistakes he did in taking that thinking to serious

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    X-Men: Redder #1, coming next year!
    X-Men: Fire Red #1

--

Back on topic, I'm pretty sure the ultimate weapon will be Uranus, as he has been name dropped in this arc already. If Storm does end up using Uranus, that begs the question, how did she defeat Genesis in the SoS timeline? Since Uranus was used against the Eternals in that timeline.
    Last edited by Viteh; 08-22-2023 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    X-Men: Fire Red #1

--

Back on topic, I'm pretty sure the ultimate weapon will be Uranus, as he has been name dropped in this arc already. If Storm does end up using Uranus, that begs the question, how did she defeat Genesis in the SoS timeline? Since Uranus was used against the Eternals in that timeline.
    I'm hoping Uranos is not the ultimate weapon. Part of me would love to see him mop the floor with Genesis, since she thinks she could've beat him, but I prefer Storm gets that chance. I feel like Ewing is setting us up for a mutant magic circuit between Storm and Apoc/now Revelation - the mage, and that the ultimate weapon is either Blue's sword or the Annihilation staff. If anything I would love for Ororo to unleash Uranos on Orchis. I don't think they would see that coming and is a good tactic since the gates are closed while Storm is marred in war.

I would really enjoy Betsy and Rachel joining in on this book, and given she has a past with Apocalypse, who knows. I have a feeling they may pop up in Realm of X first, but I think bringing them in as more mainstream X-Characters will help balance the heavy Arrako cast.

Fixed the title. Also really excited to have Apocalypse back!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I'm hoping Uranos is not the ultimate weapon. Part of me would love to see him mop the floor with Genesis, since she thinks she could've beat him, but I prefer Storm gets that chance. I feel like Ewing is setting us up for a mutant magic circuit between Storm and Apoc/now Revelation - the mage, and that the ultimate weapon is either Blue's sword or the Annihilation staff. If anything I would love for Ororo to unleash Uranos on Orchis. I don't think they would see that coming and is a good tactic since the gates are closed while Storm is marred in war.
    Storm will take out Genesis. Uranos will take out Apocalypse.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver