Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Did Xeno die? Or is he still around? Xeno is Peacock Man right?
    Peacock Man died. I believe he was killed by his own Experiments if i'm not mistaken.......
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Peacock Man died. I believe he was killed by his own Experiments if i'm not mistaken.......
    That he tried to turn into a warped son until the kid got wise to him, I believe...

Astonishing Member

I forgot to mention but Mikels maste plan that's was being built up for 3 years now was sneak 20 Russians in and shoot everyone.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I forgot to mention but Mikels maste plan that's was being built up for 3 years now was sneak 20 Russians in and shoot everyone.
    Well, now that his Master Plan was for nothing. I am curious on what he will do next.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

This title is in kind of a weird position, in that stuff happens but really only affect the two titles that Percy is writing, while the rest of the line is happy just ignoring all of its developments, so it exists in its own happy bubble I guess. Also I think it’s funny how nothing is really resolved even after 4 years, Beast is still out there, Colossus is still compromised, X-Force is still kind of hilariously inept even though all of its members are experienced veterans at this point. I read the last two issues just out of morbid curiosity and it really reads as mediocre fanfic.

Incredible Member

So, it's Sage, Domino, and Deadpool to the rescue.

Curious to see what happens with Sage and Domino, and what will happen with Kayla when I'm assuming she's resurrected. I liked Colossus living a simple farm life with her. He didn't want to go to Krakoa after he got out of Russia and I think it will be worse for him now. Weird that Mikhail called him brother since he knows the chronicler is in charge, it looks like the chronicler made some changes to the plan on the fly.

Plus this answers some questions about how the Gala could be attacked so easily. They were prepared for something but X-Force was useless (Emma was right).

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    OH!! Ok, interesting.

Hmm, I wonder what's the Next Step then since Orchis beat Mikhail to the Punch.
    "Bah! No one is allowed to destroy Krakoa but me! I will rescue it and help it rise, so I may be the one take it down!"

That's hilarious

Fantastic Member

Well it was 1000 super soldiers, but yeah.

How very Russian...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This was a strong issue, I'm happy for the Piotr/Mikhail story to finally pick up some momentum... between this and the Beast war saga, I feel like it's going to be a fun ride to #50.

This feels like the Mikhael plot dragged on so long that Fall Of X came along and made the original resolution impossible - so now we’re getting the Mikhael As X-Force-In-X-ile Leader plot instead.

I’m looking forward to this issue…

IMG_7671.jpg

… whichever one it is.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I wonder if Mikhail is going to turn his sights on Orchis considering they just messed up his plans of taking over Krakoa for himself. Or if Colossus somehow gains control of the super soldier army and uses it against Orchis.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!