Default Silent Night 2023

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2023 at 07:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacular Member

This looks stupid.

What is the title of your post supposed to mean?

changed the title. I'm so in on this movie it's being directed by John Woo and producer by the producer of John Wick, and I love the John Wick movies.

The title has been changed even if it's not reflected outside of the thread.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2023 at 07:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    changed the title. I'm so in on this movie it's being directed by John Woo and producer by the producer of John Wick, and I love the John Wick movies.

The title has been changed even if it's not reflected outside of the thread.
    With all due respect, maybe change that last word to fully spell out "night" or do something like "Ni..." or "Nigh..." Otherwise it's possible some people might get the wrong idea.

Having said that, I like Woo and John Wick too, but this trailer almost looks like a parody.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    This looks stupid.

The one I'm looking at is a joke on the fact that there's been multiple movies titled "Silent Night" over the years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The one I'm looking at is a joke on the fact that there's been multiple movies titled "Silent Night" over the years.
    Like the horror one with the axe-wielding chimney Santa poster that also has the garbage day meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    This looks stupid.

You know there's more than 1 movies called Silent Night right? Also maybe it's not your thing but o really don't see anything stupid at least for a revenge wick kinda movie.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I'm in! Huge John Woo Fan. Hard Boiled is my second favorite action movie of all time next to The Raid Redemption

With Godzilla Minus 1 and Silent Night, December is looking to be a good month for the movies

Laughs in heroic bloodshed