Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default November 2023 X-books Solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/08/24/fu...solicitations/
    (If any of the links to the covers don't work just let me know!)

UNCANNY SPIDER-MAN #3 (OF 5)
    Cover

Silver Sable’s commission heats up! Nightcrawler’s a slippery devil, and he’s not about to surrender and let Orchis continue to terrorize NYC. Plus, you know, he’s not too keen on the whole “murder all mutants” plan. Has Sable signed up for a gig she can’t play? And when Orchis realizes her heart’s not in the game…who will they send to finish the job?

UNCANNY SPIDER-MAN #4 (OF 5)
    Cover

SPIDER-MAN’S A MUTANT!

Okay, not that Spider-Man, but we got your attention, eh? Orchis’ Stark Sentinels are wreaking havoc across Peter Parker’s home turf, and it’s not just mutants in the crosshairs now. But while Peter and Kurt thwip and bamf their way around the murderous machines, another set of eyes watches from the shadows. Secrets will be revealed in this penultimate issue!

JEAN GREY #4 (OF 4)
    Cover

The most powerful telepath on Earth still doesn’t know the extent of her own mind. For months you’ve watched her relive her greatest traumas. Now the smoke clears…and the flame burns brighter than ever. All secrets are revealed in the finale of Louise Simonson and Bernard Chang’s deep dive into the heart and mind of a beloved hero!

UNCANNY AVENGERS #4 (OF 5)
    Cover

(For one issue) Orchis comes to the conclusion that they cannot control Captain Krakoa, and on the eve of his great triumph, with the world about to burn, they must turn to…the Avengers’ Unity Squad? Plus, witness the blooming of the unlikeliest romance in Uncanny Avengers history!

ALPHA FLIGHT #4 (OF 5)
    Cover

ALPHA FLIGHT is boxed in by the very BOX SENTINELS they serve with! What secret agenda causes this schism within DEPARTMENT H, and how does it involve the mutants of Krakoa? Find out in the latest installment of the most surprise-packed series in the FALL OF X era!

CHILDREN OF THE VAULT #4 (OF 4)
    Cover

The beings raised in the artificial world of the Vault have known since their first breaths that they stood to inherit the Earth. They just didn’t think mutantkind would make it so easy for them. With only Cable and Bishop to stand in their way, the end of human- and mutantkind both is at hand.

DARK X-MEN #4 (OF 5)
    Cover

HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

The fiend taunting the Dark X-Men from afar leaves a trail of bodies in her wake as terror falls over the Limbo Embassy. Will CHASM join the fight against Orchis…or become Madelyne Pryor’s ultimate downfall? And can the Devil ever truly be trusted?

ASTONISHING ICEMAN #4 (OF 5)
    Cover

ORCHIS hunts in New York City – but this time, they’re not after MUTANTS! The ever-amazing SPIDER-MAN swings onto the scene, but what new force will Orchis unleash that’ll require the titanic team-up of ICEMAN and the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler?!

Don’t miss the coolest reunion of the fall (or the REVAMPED VILLAIN who has Iceman in his sights)!

REALM OF X #4 (OF 4)
    Cover

TIME HAS RUN OUT—THE END IS NEIGH!

Saturnyne has set loose her army, and all hell has broken loose in Vanaheim! Mirage, Dust, Marrow and Typhoid Mary are doing all they can to stem the tides, but the odds aren’t in their favor. Elsewhere, Magik and Curse find themselves caught in the eye of the storm as the battle for the fate of Vanaheim rages on!

MS. MARVEL: THE NEW MUTANT #4 (OF 4)
    Cover

WELCOME TO THE X-MEN, KAMALA KHAN!

With Orchis hot on her heels, Ms. Marvel is faced with the reality of what it means to be a mutant… Is being an X-Man a dream come true…or a nightmare come to life? Find out as the newest mutant’s inaugural X-series comes to a close!

X-MEN #28
    Cover
    HOT AND HEAVY!

Juggernaut has come a long way from his beginnings as a bully transformed into an unstoppable foe of the X-Men. In fact, he’d recently become one of mutantkind’s best human allies. So why is he trying to kill Firestar?

X-MEN #29
    Cover
    ENTER: DOOM’S X-MEN!

With the X-Men at their lowest point, yet another group has moved to claim their title…this one a band of patriotic Latverian mutants loyal only to the great and terrible Doctor Doom! Beloved and celebrated by the nation they are bound to protect, this is one squad of X-Men for whom the Fall of X has given way to glorious summer.

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #12
    Cover

• Tony Stark is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. His wife is a brilliant, brutal telepath. But neither of them have an answer to the Stark Sentinel problem.
    • To solve that, Tony’s going to have to go to the smartest person he knows: IRONHEART!
    • But with everything on the line, can Tony still trust her, or have the Rings of the Mandarin changed Riri?

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #13
    Cover

• Iron Man has become the X-Men’s worst nightmare!
    • Without a company, without his armory, how can Tony Stark make things right?
    • And which mutants are even willing to work with him at this point?

X-MEN RED #17
    Cover

When Genesis returned to Arakko, she brought war in her wake. What will her husband bring with him? This issue – Apocalypse returns! Storm holds the ultimate weapon in her grip – but in the face of En Sabah Nur, even that may not be enough…

X-FORCE #46
    Cover
    MIKHAIL RASPUTIN has been secretly controlling his brother, PIOTR RASPUTIN, A.K.A. COLOSSUS. Plans change. The control ebbs. Revenge is to be had. But at what cost?

At last, the brotherly battle brewing the past four years in X-FORCE boils over – Mikhail vs. Colossus!

IMMORTAL X-MEN #17
    Cover

X MY HEART!

Xavier swore he would stay on Krakoa and defend its memory. He’s leaving. There must be a good reason to leave one doomed island for another – and the dark secrets that await beneath Muir Island. Meanwhile, something is very wrong with Jean…or is it something very right?

WOLVERINE #39
    Cover
    CLAWS IN WAKANDA!

WOLVERINE has gone underground to dodge the heat from ORCHIS’ mutant hunt, while BLACK PANTHER is in exile on the outskirts of WAKANDA. But when an illegal cache of precious metals is targeted to further Orchis’ agenda, these clawed compatriots will team up to keep the goods out of the bad guys’ hands! But can even these two heroes protect the innocents caught in the crossfire?

LAST MUTANT STANDING continues!

X-MEN BLUE: ORIGINS #1
    Cover

This is the one you can’t miss, True Believer! You think you know how the beloved blue devil came into this troubled world? You think you know the tale of his mendacious mamma Mystique? You don’t! Mother and son reunite in a mold-shattering tale that exposes secrets held for decades and redefines both characters forever. A collector’s item in the making.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

>CTRL+F Hellion
    >0 results

Maybe next month. Also,

TIME HAS RUN OUT—THE END IS NEIGH!
    Brightwind confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Looks like people wanting a romance in Uncanny Avengers are getting their wish. What was the one I kept seeing? Monet and Pietro?

I'll laugh if its the X-Office that fixes Ben from Dark Web.

Interesting that Invincible Iron Man 13 is still dealing with mutants but not part of Fall of X. It has to be coming out early in December for it to be in the November solicits like X-Men was for the October solicits. Part of me thinks this is either them ending the fake Tony/Emma or (hopefully not) keeping it going.

When is NYC Comic con? Is that when theyll tease more New X-Men? Or did they say November only.

Just realized the covers for Invincible Iron Man are weird. One of the 13 covers has the Fall of X logo but the Fall of X tie in ends at 12. However the 12 covers don't have the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    When is NYC Comic con? Is that when theyll tease more New X-Men? Or did they say November only.
    Its in October. They mentioned getting more info in November, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something in October since that will have the solicits for the post Fall of X books.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I think they said November for more of the New X-Men tease. But NYCC is mid October and there must be information for January being released during the con. It's right before January solicits drop too I believe.

Chasm in Dark X-men… does Steve Foxe want people to read his mini?

Sigh I am more of a Remy fan than Ben but I also value good characters and I hate trolling. Chasm is the absence of good character work, he is more or less Zeb Wells trolling Ben fans. So yeah, I might not actually finish out the Dark X-men mini. Damn that sucks.

Good to see Spidey helping out Bobby and Kurt!

Mighty Member

I see Wolverine on the cover of Immortal but the synopsis is the one about Jean. I guess Wolverine gets the issue after Jean?

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I see Wolverine on the cover of Immortal but the synopsis is the one about Jean. I guess Wolverine gets the issue after Jean?
    Yeah I think it's an error when they listed the solicits. It should be the Jean cover by Mark Brooks for issue #17.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Thank you as always for your hard work posting these, Jbenito!

I'm all in on Fall of X so I'm just looking forward to continuing with the current crop of series... but Immortal X-Men featuring Miss Jean Grey, X-Men Blue with the revised Nightcrawler origin, X-Men Red with the return of Apocalypse and Mikhail vs Colossus on X-Force are particular highlights for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MexM View Post
    Good to see Spidey helping out Bobby and Kurt!
    My thoughts exactly.

I know it's polarizing, but I am super pumped for Uncanny Spider-Man. Night-Spider all the way
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Interesting that Logan is on that Immortal cover. Wonder if it’s a variant cover?

The finale to CotV sounds hype. Love that Cable has the transmode virus looking arm on the cover, even though he’s not sporting it in the interiors (and is wearing a new costume too that the cover artist clearly wasn’t provided).

Other than that, Dark X-men and X-men sound interesting. So does Wolverine and T’Challa teaming up to stop Orchis from getting their hands on super metals. Oh, and Apocalypse’s return in X-men Red looks promising too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Anyone get the sense that Kurt and Silver Sable are gonna bang? The promos promised sexiness after all.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting that Logan is on that Immortal cover. Wonder if it’s a variant cover?

The finale to CotV sounds hype. Love that Cable has the transmode virus looking arm on the cover, even though he’s not sporting it in the interiors (and is wearing a new costume too that the cover artist clearly wasn’t provided).

Other than that, Dark X-men and X-men sound interesting. So does Wolverine and T’Challa teaming up to stop Orchis from getting their hands on super metals. Oh, and Apocalypse’s return in X-men Red looks promising too.
    Looked legit to me. Think it makes sense too. Xavier might be on his own in Muir Island then too.

I hope Cyclops gets an Immortal issue too.

I wonder who will be the romance in Uncanny Avengers? I read somewhere it was Monet and Quicksilver but don’t think that had proof. Better not be Rogue and Deadpool!