Default Mongul vs. Black Bolt

Who wins in a battle between Mongul and Black Bolt?

Mongul

vs.

Black Bolt

Fight 1: The Arena
    Fight 2: Abandoned NYC

Mongul has his chest canon for both locations. Can Mongul defeat the Inhuman King? Or will Black Bolt triumph over the ruler of Warworld?
    Last edited by nj06; 08-31-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

One word is whispered.

”Die.”
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    One word is whispered.

”Die.”
    Since Mongul has fought the likes of Superman and energy manipulators like the GL's and Sinestro, would he be able to endure BB's scream long enough to either counter-attack or close the gap? Or would BB still be too much for him?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Black Bolt’s scream ripped open a hole in the universe. That’s significantly above Superman’s damage output (except Emoboy Prime), and AFAIK Mongul has no durability feats on that level.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Black Bolt’s scream ripped open a hole in the universe. That’s significantly above Superman’s damage output (except Emoboy Prime), and AFAIK Mongul has no durability feats on that level.

I must query that feat, in the story involved the Rift was the result of Black Bolt channeling his power thru a Terrigen Bomb that enhanced and focused the power of the scream beyond its normal level. It's not something BB can whip out as a regular technique.

" I called it the Utterance of Destiny, but they named it the T-Bomb. Basically, it's weaponized Terrigen... " Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    I must query that feat, in the story involved the Rift was the result of Black Bolt channeling his power thru a Terrigen Bomb that enhanced and focused the power of the scream beyond its normal level. It's not something BB can whip out as a regular technique.

" I called it the Utterance of Destiny, but they named it the T-Bomb. Basically, it's weaponized Terrigen... " Maximus
    How do you think Monul would do against Black Bolt's powers? Do you think he can endure long enough to close the gap between the two of them? Also, how powerful is Mongul's chest cannon?

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post

Fair. I’m not sure what the most destruction is he’s done unamped. I’m pretty sure he’s comfortably taken down Class 100 bricks but I’m flaking on specific feats.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Mighty Member

Does Mongul have his Sinestro Corps ring? Are those still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Does Mongul have his Sinestro Corps ring? Are those still a thing?
    I don't think Mongul has a yellow ring anymore. But if he did, how do you think it would change the outcome of the fight?

Astonishing Member

Can Mongul fly? Can Black Bolt reach orbit - thus a ring out if BB can grab him?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't think Mongul has a yellow ring anymore. But if he did, how do you think it would change the outcome of the fight?
    Shields plus his native durability might let him survive BB's attack long enough for the ring to let him phase or dimension dump or transmute BB to antimatter. Also, just out of curiousity.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Can Mongul fly? Can Black Bolt reach orbit - thus a ring out if BB can grab him?
    BB used to fly back and forth from the moon to Earth without any extra gear all the time. He can do a lot better than "orbit."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Blackagar Boltagon has KOd the hulk on 2 occasions with nothing but a whisper.

He screams at the bell and Mongul is dead.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If this isn’t PC Mongul, he’s a smear on the side of the god proof walls.