Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I always felt bad in particular for Radditz. Being introduced as Goku's brother, one of only a handful of sayains to escape the destruction of their home world, and he barely qualifies as more than a footnote in Dragon Ball lore.
    He has been in every game I wouldn't call him a footnote

Haunted Tank - a tank possessed by a ghost, this is just a perfect premise. Should be part of Creature Commandos really.

Creeper - ideally the opposite of the Joker-like "criminally insane" types - heroically insane!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

fusion, real name wayne markley. introduced during JMS' run with spiderman. at first he seemed broken AF: possessing all the powers and abilites of various marvel heroes and villains: the strength of the hulk, the speed of quicksilver, the illusions of mysterio, etc. but in reality, he was just a mutant with the power of persuasion who could make others think he had those powers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

fusion, real name wayne markley. introduced during JMS' run with spiderman. at first he seemed broken AF: possessing all the powers and abilites of various marvel heroes and villains: the strength of the hulk, the speed of quicksilver, the illusions of mysterio, etc. but in reality, he was just a mutant with the power of persuasion who could make others think he had those powers.
    Slight addendum. He was introduced in Paul Jenkins' run on Peter Parker: Spider-man, which I think ran cocurrent to JMS' ASM run. He's apparently died in a Thor comic.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Slight addendum. He was introduced in Paul Jenkins' run on Peter Parker: Spider-man, which I think ran cocurrent to JMS' ASM run. He's apparently died in a Thor comic.
    ahh. gotcha. i was collecting both books and JMS' run was hardwired into my brain that i thought he was introduced in it.

fusion was an interesting villain from a powers standpoint. shame that one you figure it out, it didnt affect you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ahh. gotcha. i was collecting both books and JMS' run was hardwired into my brain that i thought he was introduced in it.

fusion was an interesting villain from a powers standpoint. shame that one you figure it out, it didnt affect you.
    In the Swedish comics the first issue of JMS run was collected in the same comic as the first issue of Jenkins' run, so I had the same thought at first. But then I started looking for the american originals and figured out who wrote what.

Fusion was fun. But his whole thing only really works the one time. Heck, in his second appearance Dr. Octopus beat the shit out of him.

The look of this Fusion guy reminds me of another d-lister who could have been more.

Bengal.

Cool-looking Daredevil villain. I’m presuming he’s not become a big deal since I stopped reading.

IMG_1924.png
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    They weren't D-listers when they were introduced, but I can't help but feel sad for Tenshinhan, Radditz, and Nappa falling so far behind the power curve after such excellent opening appearances.
    I know, right?! As a fan of Wolf Fang Fist: Yamcha, I can sympathize...

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-09-2023 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.