Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Default CFB College Football Talk 2023

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. Anyway the season has started and so far Florida is bad, Nebraska lost again with the coach throwing his running back under the bus for a badly timed fumble but praising his qb that threw 3 interceptions with one in the end zone. So discuss...

TCU went 3 and out against Colorado who then just marched it down the field for a TD. I have to say I was shocked at just how fast paced colorado's offense was coming out.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Damn that TCU Colorado game was something to watch. Back and forth right up to the end but at the end of the day TCU just gave up too many big plays. But it was one of the most exciting games I have watched in a long time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Up in Happy Valley, #7 Penn State made short work of West Virginia, whacking the Mountaineers, 38-15.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-03-2023 at 06:11 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Damn that TCU Colorado game was something to watch. Back and forth right up to the end but at the end of the day TCU just gave up too many big plays. But it was one of the most exciting games I have watched in a long time.
    It was a fun game.

My Georgia Southern eagles took down the mighty Citadel 34-0 I will be attending Saturdays game against the might Blazers from UAB.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

The PAC 12 is the deepest conference in college football this year. It's a shame that it's being destroyed and this is their last year.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

How many seasons before Coach Prime is offered an NFL job?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I say 3 seasons if he has success. He has gone good so far but he has a long way to go before being considered successful enough for an NFL coaching job.

I think if he has a big season this year, he will get offers.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I think if he has a big season this year, he will get offers.
    Most likely. The press is already over reacting to his wins. So it makes sense the NFL would as well.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Up in Happy Valley, #7 Penn State made short work of West Virginia, whacking the Mountaineers, 38-15.
    Penn State spanked Delaware 63-7 plus Texas beat Alabama at home!!!!!
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The PAC 12 is the deepest conference in college football this year. It's a shame that it's being destroyed and this is their last year.
    I hate what's happened to the Pac 12. I get it. Money. But geez. That said, I would like to finally see the Trojans have to play my Wolverines in Ann Arbor for a change. Maybe our record against them wouldn't be so pathetic if we didn't play them on the road every single time. Annoyingly, our game against them next year is in Southern Cal...

Glad Michigan is handling these early opponents with the ease that they should. I look forward to getting the preseason over with.

Ultimate Member

Looks like the clock finally struck midnight as Colorado is losing to Oregon in the 3rd 42 to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Looks like the clock finally struck midnight as Colorado is losing to Oregon in the 3rd 42 to 0.
    I admit it was a good line from the Oregon head coach. They are playing for clicks we are playing for wins. This game isnt played in hollywood.

Kind of shows how the rest of the teams view Colorado.