Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Man, the Ducks just obliterated Colorado.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I admit it was a good line from the Oregon head coach. They are playing for clicks we are playing for wins. This game isnt played in hollywood.

Kind of shows how the rest of the teams view Colorado.
    And the Buffs needed two overtimes to beat 24 point underdog Colorado State last week. As for today’s game, it was over at the half, Oregon could’ve scored 50 had they not let up in the fourth quarter. That was a thorough curbstomp.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    How many seasons before Coach Prime is offered an NFL job?
    First he needs to beat some real teams that are ranked and do it on a consistent basis.

He has gone good so far but he has a long way to go before being considered successful enough for an NFL coaching job.
    We had an NFL team hire a high school coach over way more qualified folks.

If someone is desperate enough and wants as Oregon's coach said "clicks" and attention they are going to get Sanders.

Looking at YOU Dallas Cowboys.

The press is already over reacting to his wins.
    The press is acting like he is the first ever black coach at a PWI. We have 14 others with 4 in the Big 10.

Penn State has one with 100+ wins and 6 bowl wins and he took over a mess after the scandal they had.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    First he needs to beat some real teams that are ranked and do it on a consistent basis.

We had an NFL team hire a high school coach over way more qualified folks.
    I must admit my post did not age well.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

It's funny to hear just how biased the commentators are for Louisville against Notre Dame, you'd think that the game was a blowout not a 7 point game.

What do people think about the sign stealing scandal currently rocking Michigan?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What do people think about the sign stealing scandal currently rocking Michigan?
    That it's a ticky-tack attempt to get Harbaugh because of his obnoxious behavior in their earlier investigation, and is almost certainly something multiple other teams do without angering anyone.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    That it's a ticky-tack attempt to get Harbaugh because of his obnoxious behavior in their earlier investigation, and is almost certainly something multiple other teams do without angering anyone.
    100% this.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

However, if you want a serious laugh at the situation

AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    However, if you want a serious laugh at the situation

That *is* a hilarious video.

...But it also mines humor from one of the things that certifies that the NCAA is dragging this out to try and tar Harbaugh and Michigan and make it a "scandal" rather than just do their job; the sheer blatantness of the signal stealing (which reads as Michigan feeling its a de facto "legal" move that everyone does, and thus didn't need a cover up) means that this probably could have been wrapped up in an afternoon of paperwork, not made into an "ongoing investigation" with all sorts of inferences and implications.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Extraordinary Member

So… KU beat the Sooners… interesting…

(Thinks back meaningfully on how his former Mizzou Football-Employed brother has a Border War collage in his basement, and how cool a Border War Bowl Game might be…)

Ultimate Member

Iowa will have a new OC next year as Brian Ferentz, son of head coach Kirk Ferentz, will not be back next year. THANK GOD. Under Ferentz Iowas offense was the worst in the country. He should have been fired last year.

Ultimate Member

So with about 3 minutes left in the 1st half Iowa and Northwestern have combined for about 120 total yards...

Boston College is on a five game win streak after their latest win and they are now bowl-eligible!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

There is more fire to the sign stealing story. Michigan claims that Ohio State and Rutgers shared the Michigan Signals with Purdue in 2022.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.