Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Colorado is now 4 and 6 while Iowa is somehow 8 and 2, due in a large amount to our great defense and not our terrible offense.

Penn State made a scapegoat out of their offensive coordinator for yesterday's failures against Michigan. He's fired instead of their head coach.

Boise State is firing their coach.

Texas A&M finally fired Jimbo Fisher, the biggest fraud this side of Dabo Swinney. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Mississippi State has fired Zach Arnett. Article Link

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

Florida States star qb Jordan Travis got hurt tonight on a run, his ankle bent the wrong way, an injury where they only show the replay once if at all. Travis got carted off the field and taken to a nearby hospital. There goes the Seminoles chances of a national championship.

Syracuse has fired coach Dino Babers. Article Link

Ultimate Member

Iowa somehow beat Nebraska to end up 10 and 2 and almost 11 and 1, meanwhile Missouri and Arkansas had a good old fashioned brawl on the field with 3 ejections.

Oh come on now. I love my Crimson Tide but 4th and goal from the 31-yard line and you let the QB stand around for an eternity then launch a ball deep into the end zone and a do a **** job defending the pass? What the heck was Auburn's defense thinking?

Ultimate Member

Who knows, but down in Kansas it's snowing so well that all u see is white on the field and can't tell which yard line is which...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 11-25-2023 at 06:52 PM.

Indiana has fired coach Tom Allen. Article Link

Houston has fired Dana Holgorsen after five seasons.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Oh come on now. I love my Crimson Tide but 4th and goal from the 31-yard line and you let the QB stand around for an eternity then launch a ball deep into the end zone and a do a **** job defending the pass? What the heck was Auburn's defense thinking?
    Yeah, I was wondering if Freeze had a stroke or something to only rush 2 on that play. Still, it made for a gigantic last-second emotional swing. For both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering if Freeze had a stroke or something to only rush 2 on that play. Still, it made for a gigantic last-second emotional swing. For both sides.
    Oh it did. But damn, that was some boneheaded defensive playcalling from Auburn.

Arkansas has hired Bobby Petrino to be the new offensive coordinator. Yes, the same Bobby Petrino they fired as head coach for fucking a member of the football staff (and lying about it). I guess 12 years is the statute of limitations on how long Arkansas can quit you. But as he has proven time and time again, Arkansas will once again learn that once a shitbag, always a shitbag and will get screwed by Petrino again. Article Link

Ultimate Member

Alabama just beat Georgia to win the SEC championship and really muddle up the playoff picture...as Georgia's only loss is to Alabama and Alabamas only loss is to Texas, who also only has 1 loss...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 12-02-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Penn State made a scapegoat out of their offensive coordinator for yesterday's failures against Michigan. He's fired instead of their head coach.

Boise State is firing their coach.

Texas A&M finally fired Jimbo Fisher, the biggest fraud this side of Dabo Swinney. Article Link
    I wish Boise State would fire their field, it's always made me sick to watch games there.