Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That could be for Tom King's WW. A filler issue or annual.

Of course. :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Zod, Ursa, and Non cameoing in Action it looks like. Or it could be for a cover.

Hmm there’s one issue coming up where King has Supes and Wondy go Christmas shopping together. That could be what March is working on I suppose.
    Any time I hear “Superman,” “Wonder Woman,” and “King,” all I can think of is their funky blind date issue, lol.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Zod, Ursa, and Non cameoing in Action it looks like. Or it could be for a cover.
    The Phantom Triumvirate and the presence of Mon-El (the classic daxmaite Mon-El, for sure) reinforces my hypothesis of this being a Phantom Zone story.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The return of the true Mon-El!?

Seems like. The suit is classic Mon-El.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Might just be a costume change since he was shilling Bendis Legion in that Q&A as the best entry point for Legion. Maybe he’ll fold in some of old Anon into nuMon, other than being Kryptonian I think Bendis left lots of wiggle room with Mon’s backstory.

8356C3A0-A096-4658-8EAD-F2AC49835C86.jpg

This guy is doing one of the Beast World: Metropolis stories.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Might just be a costume change since he was shilling Bendis Legion in that Q&A as the best entry point for Legion. Maybe he’ll fold in some of old Anon into nuMon, other than being Kryptonian I think Bendis left lots of wiggle room with Mon’s backstory.

8356C3A0-A096-4658-8EAD-F2AC49835C86.jpg

This guy is doing one of the Beast World: Metropolis stories.
    I guess maybe they'll try to do the "best of both worlds."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess maybe they'll try to do the "best of both worlds."
    I’d rather they didn’t. All that does is make things even more of a mess. Pick either the Retroboot Mon or the Bendis Mon but trying to “merge” the two never works.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Trying to pick best of two/three/four worlds is one of the reasons why continuity is a mess these days.

I can't argue with that. I'd personally just go back to classic Mon myself.

As long as we don't have old man Lord-Zod screaming ""I LOVE MUH GRAND-BABIES"

Are these guys Legionaries? Guy in the far back kinda looks like Timber Wolf.

Well, at least the art will be nice.

Are these guys Legionaries? Guy in the far back kinda looks like Timber Wolf.
    Honestly I can't say. I mean, the guy on the right seemed familiar but I can't pin him. When you said it could be Legion members I thought of Ultra Boy but I can't confirm it for sure. They could be either Legionnaires, Kandorians or phantom Zone residents. Personally I bet on the last option, but I don't discart anything.

https://x.com/dannyearls16/status/17...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

Earls is currently doing a filler issue for PKJ Hulk, but he also teased Superman.