Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Emma kind of dealt with Shaw by removing him from the Hellfire Club.

You expect it with Selene and Shaw, probably hurts more from someone you didn't think would betray you.
    She should have removed him from the council, or at least attempted to, by outing his murder of Kate to everyone else. She puts more premium on humiliating him in private while enjoying seeing him squirm in the seat next to her in public than the safety of Krakoa. So much for seeing flaws...

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    That proposal scene was like something out of a sitcom. I'm also enjoying the fast pace of FoX but Duggan's writing can be so hit or miss, even in the same issue. I do like this darker take on Kitty though.
    Literally. Friends did almost the same exact thing at one point.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Should have been more of a fight between Angelica and Kate. Make it look good. Maybe even NOT have Angelica tell Kate and Angelica wins the fight with Kate finding out from Emma afterward. This was just a let down.
    Black Sheep Angelica beat Krakoa’s Sweetheart Kate? The powers that be would never allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    More excuses for Duggan to beat Firestar up .

Ah yes, classic X-Men Green .
    “Classic” and “X-Men Green” are 2 things that have never been put in the same sentence before

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm hoping we get to see Firestar do some serious damage to Orchis from within. Right now she's gathering intel and I hope that pays off nicely for the resistance.
    Same here. As she mentioned it...After she's done her part, I want to see her microwave the Orchis station from within, as a personal FU.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    She should have removed him from the council, or at least attempted to, by outing his murder of Kate to everyone else. She puts more premium on humiliating him in private while enjoying seeing him squirm in the seat next to her in public than the safety of Krakoa. So much for seeing flaws...
    I was more referring to Fall of X specifically, but yeah that's an issue (although I question if he would have actually been sent to the pit). But blame for that is also with Kate and Storm.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    They invited some of the most heinous scumbags in existence into their midst...what did they think was going to happen?
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    But, exactly how, when, and most importantly to whom did Angelica betray her fellow X-Men?
    She didn't do any of it, in reality. Jean (right before she died in Hellfire Gala) planted false memories in Stasis head that Firestar had been working as a double agent for him for a while. She's the "Inside Man", but no one, except Kate now, knows it. And Jean, when she inevitably comes back before the end of the Fall of X storyline.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    She didn't do any of it, in reality. Jean (right before she died in Hellfire Gala) planted false memories in Stasis head that Firestar had been working as a double agent for him for a while. She's the "Inside Man", but no one, except Kate now, knows it. And Jean, when she inevitably comes back before the end of the Fall of X storyline.
    And apparently Tony as well considering his interaction with Emma about it.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

...i hope they take Angelica off this book and put her back on an Avengers team or bring back the Warriors, Kitty acting that way to her really bummed me out.

Okay so I still dont understand why Tony and Emma have to get married nad this issue dindt make that any clearer

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Okay so I still dont understand why Tony and Emma have to get married nad this issue dindt make that any clearer
    What was unclear about it?

Tony pretended to propose so that Feilong would not become suspicious of what they were up to.
    Silly as that is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I was more referring to Fall of X specifically, but yeah that's an issue (although I question if he would have actually been sent to the pit). But blame for that is also with Kate and Storm.
    I agree they all agreed to keep quiet, but who knows if it wasn't Emma's 'persuasion' that made them keep mum..unfortunately we can't know coz obviously Emma wouldn't do that..

Astonishing Member

They invited some of the most heinous scumbags in existence into their midst...what did they think was going to happen?
    That's what makes Emma's claim that she could see Moira's flaws where Xavier couldn't so hollow, she probably knew how much of traitor Shaw is, but in her hubris was confident he would always lick her boots ergo her premium is putting her own ego before Krakoa's ultimate safety.

Ultimate Member

"I didn't think that they'd eat my face!"