Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    And I dunno about anyone else, but I would be QUITE the happy girl with a Spider-Man/Gargoyles crossover.
    Presumably the Spectacular Spider-man cartoon version of Peter and supporting cast?
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    Given how great the TMNT/Ghostbusters crossovers were, yeah, totally throw in Spider-Man. The interactions would be golden.

Wouldn't mind a Spider-Man/Power Rangers crossover either. BOOM seems to find ways of making those work.

And I dunno about anyone else, but I would be QUITE the happy girl with a Spider-Man/Gargoyles crossover.
    Same here on the last one. I believe Greg Weisman, who created Gargoyles and was behind The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, did a radio drama with the VAs from both in an unofficial crossover. Given that they both take place in New York, it would be very easy to have them run into each other.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

I would love to see a crossover where Deku rom My Hero Academia meets Peter, that would be cool and sweet (considering that the MHA author is a Spidey fan).

A DC crossover that could be fun would be with The Flash. Specifically Wally West Flash meeting pre-OMD Spider-man. They and their wives having meeting up would be tons of fun. Bring on a bunch of their respective rogues gallery as well.

Miles and Static Shock from DC could have some fun interactions as well. Oh, and Spider-Girl meeting Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis) has a lot of fun potential.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Girl/Batgirl would be a cool crossover.

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

Not bad, but I think I'd prefer Spider-girl/Batman Beyond.

Especially if we could get a scene with the old Peter and Bruce meeting up.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

That'd be awesome.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I would love to see a crossover where Deku rom My Hero Academia meets Peter, that would be cool and sweet (considering that the MHA author is a Spidey fan).

A DC crossover that could be fun would be with The Flash. Specifically Wally West Flash meeting pre-OMD Spider-man. They and their wives having meeting up would be tons of fun. Bring on a bunch of their respective rogues gallery as well.

Miles and Static Shock from DC could have some fun interactions as well. Oh, and Spider-Girl meeting Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis) has a lot of fun potential.
    Indeed. Especially loving the idea of a Spider-Flash team-up with Linda Park and Mary Jane Watson involved, too, particularly if we go with the version(s) of MJ that work as a reporter, a la Ultimate Spider-Man (comics and cartoon) and Insomniac Games' Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post

Both excellent choices.

Said it before, but Predator.

You'd have to have Peter jobbing (lot of that going on anyway) and the Predator being ridiculously competent for it to be a contest, but still, it seems entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post

You'd have to have Peter jobbing (lot of that going on anyway) and the Predator being ridiculously competent for it to be a contest, but still, it seems entertaining.
    Okay,l but you have to include Kraven in the story as well.

Oooo Spider-girl retires the Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post

Okay,l but you have to include Kraven in the story as well.
    Oh, yeah, Kraven tries to out-hunt the Predator. That would be something worth seeing or reading, I think. If we keep it strictly Spider-Man vs. Predator, though, how about that Spider-Man be Miles, mostly to see how his camouflage ability stacks up against the Predator's camo-tech.