A pre-autumn fanfiction of Green Lantern (Hal Jordan).

====

Would Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) seek a special Windy-City highway(s) mark for blood-diamond interceptions 'chess' in the post-9/11 era Homeland to block 'conflict-zone' gem mining (Sierra Leone) from creating Western gem-market insurance veils/corruption as the holiday-season loomed in October, creating thoughts about Black-Friday and Xmas-shopping for romantics and investors? That's the real question of concern now, for the hero Green Lantern, who'd already staked-out a major area of blood-diamond mining zones by African warlords, using rogue-finances to extort profit-chess from the emerged Earth of treasure-motions intrigue. This would create a special darkness for diamond-consumers in the West, if these blood-diamonds 'colluded' with our clean supply of these Earth-precious minerals for general capitalism-race energizers (wow).

LANTERN: I've secured the mining-zones 'fraught' with machine-gun slavery in Africa, and I'm to intercept these devious armored-truck shipments of these precious but controversially extracted 'treasures' in our fare-rich Windy-City to offer holiday-season consumerism a fresh face for deeds and capital (hmm).

Using his power-ring to create wide trapping nets and 'magnetizing' lifting ropes to 'snatch' these conflict-zone mined gems (Sierra Leone) and stop these diabolical Western investors (Euro-exchanges!) in Chicago, Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) had created a cool post-9/11 era Homeland 'statement' concerning the value(s) of treasure-motions with securities for the modern capitalist/patriot. True, diamonds had been mined in the good Earth for ages and used as pieces of memory for celebration by the romantics, but this new evil of mineral/treasure circulations in Chicago required the unusual glowing hero to offer a new form for social-securities to residents of the Homeland worried about 'rogue' finances/smuggling in a mod-age when commerce bridge games to secured peace for social activity (e.g., consumerism) signaled a very prioritized 'face' of fortune sustainability...and perhaps globalism rhetoric (too).

LANTERN: This Crusade continues, and my valued Earthlings of good-faith must continue to rely on me (and my power-ring of chameleon-powers!) as a quality-defender who'll tackle the movers/diggers of corrupted Earth minerals/treasures and confront the machine-gun armed 'pirates' of capitalism-race consciousness who (undoubtedly) have engendered a 'new-agenda' for Earth's fortune-readings (for the Ego).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

gn1.jpg