Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    this isn't a "Saw" knockoff is it, grisly, losing fingernails, toes, limbs, etc.?
    No, it's mostly messing with people's dreams like a Marvel version of Doctor Destiny or more recently Insomnia from Knight Terrors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

This and Deadly Neighborhood were great I encourage everyone to check them out, the art is very unique

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    First print, technically, as it was first a digital comic on Marvel Unlimited.
    Right.

And preparing for Tekken 8, yeah? How's that going?
    I'm not gonna play it lol.

With Tekken 7 I realized that I don't think Tekken's flaws are things I wanna put up with, stuff like the terrible hitboxes, the bad movement, the knowlegde checks, the homogenized movesets where almost everyone has the same-ish tools... And Namco's is becoming worse with the games too, since the newer characters tend to be pretty homogenized, with even that infamous Leeroy being little more than an overtuned generic Tekken character.

Tekken 8 is just increasing the bullshit, and I'm not putting up with that.

But I like the story and some characters well enough despite how poorly written it is, not unlike comic books, only less miserable.

Even if I were interested in buying it, well, I'd only be able to play it on PS5, and I'm not getting shit like PS Gold just to be able to play online, that and I'm finding games to be pretty expensive, to the point that I started to think that buying PS4 Spidey was a mistake, so yeah, too many reasons for me to not bother with Tekken 8, I'll just watch its story mode and hope the endings aren't somehow even worse than Tekken 7's, but considering that 7's were even worse than 6's, there's a chance this is a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    This and Deadly Neighborhood were great I encourage everyone to check them out, the art is very unique
    Juan Ferreyra, the artist, does great work. He also did the art for the last Spider-Man Noir miniseries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Right.

I'm not gonna play it lol.

With Tekken 7 I realized that I don't think Tekken's flaws are things I wanna put up with, stuff like the terrible hitboxes, the bad movement, the knowlegde checks, the homogenized movesets where almost everyone has the same-ish tools... And Namco's is becoming worse with the games too, since the newer characters tend to be pretty homogenized, with even that infamous Leeroy being little more than an overtuned generic Tekken character.

Tekken 8 is just increasing the bullshit, and I'm not putting up with that.

But I like the story and some characters well enough despite how poorly written it is, not unlike comic books, only less miserable.

Even if I were interested in buying it, well, I'd only be able to play it on PS5, and I'm not getting shit like PS Gold just to be able to play online, that and I'm finding games to be pretty expensive, to the point that I started to think that buying PS4 Spidey was a mistake, so yeah, too many reasons for me to not bother with Tekken 8, I'll just watch its story mode and hope the endings aren't somehow even worse than Tekken 7's, but considering that 7's were even worse than 6's, there's a chance this is a pattern...
    Understandable.

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Juan Ferreyra, the artist, does great work. He also did the art for the last Spider-Man Noir miniseries.
    I did not know that, I’ll definitely go and check it out I never got to reading the most recent Noir run, his work is amazing I love how he changes styles from more realistic to surreal horrific imagery during Spine-Tingling and Deadly Neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    I did not know that, I’ll definitely go and check it out I never got to reading the most recent Noir run, his work is amazing I love how he changes styles from more realistic to surreal horrific imagery during Spine-Tingling and Deadly Neighborhood
    Yeah, that was pretty cool.