Incredible Member

Default A 1940’s style video of all the main characters in Superman comics!

Astonishing Member

Very cool. I'm not sure who some of the characters are. Are the two redheads Lana Lang and Pete Ross. And who is the brunette in the sci-fi outfit -- Lois?! They artist really captures that pulp style of illustration! Oh, I guess those are AI generated.

This is part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy1sy4KcOUI I don't recognize all of the concepts being shown, but love the style.
    Last edited by kcekada; 09-14-2023 at 08:04 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Very cool. I'm not sure who some of the characters are. Are the two redheads Lana Lang and Pete Ross. And who is the brunette in the sci-fi outfit -- Lois?! They artist really captures that pulp style of illustration! Oh, I guess those are AI generated.

This is part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy1sy4KcOUI I don't recognize all of the concepts being shown, but love the style.
    Yeah it was beautiful, the only drawback was that they all seemed to be single creations. Superman's costume varied a little between each and as kcekada said you couldn't be 100% sure of the identity of a lot of the other characters.

I wish someone at DC picked up on this and created some new material in the vein of Batman '66, Wonder Woman '77 ... but not based on an existing media property. A comic or animated feature set in the 1940's (or an art deco future) using this level of animation would be great,

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The video does label them with the timestamps though.

Not "everyone" but very keen
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES