Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Divatox runs the One Piece gauntlet

Intergalactic Pirate Queen Divatox and her crew suddenly get teleported into the One Piece-verse and take on the following pirates from One Piece:

1. Alvida

2. Buggy

3. Krieg

4. Arlong

5. Crocodile

6. Big Mom

Any and all feats for Divatox's crew across any medium allowed.

How far does she and her crew make it?

How would Divatox and her crew fare in making a name for herself in the One Piece-verse?
    Last edited by Sophicles; 09-10-2023 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Intergalactic Pirate Queen Divatox and her crew suddenly get teleported into the One Piece-verse and take on the following pirates from One Piece:

1. Alvida

2. Arlong

3. Krieg

4. Buggy

5. Crocodile

6. Big Mom

How would Divatox and her crew in making a name for herself in the One Piece-verse?
    At what point in the time line and does she get all her monsters?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

1. Alvida

2. Arlong

3. Krieg

4. Buggy

5. Crocodile

6. Big Mom

How would Divatox and her crew fare in making a name for herself in the One Piece-verse?
    the order is off and the escalation is a bit...........jarring. i mean, to go from buggy to croc to friggin big mom?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the order is off and the escalation is a bit...........jarring. i mean, to go from buggy to croc to friggin big mom?
    I don't think it's supposed to be on order of power.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't think it's supposed to be on order of power.
    then it doesn't make sense as a gauntlet. you go from alvida, the weakest person on the list. then to arlong who was the strongest pirate in the east blue. then to don krieg who was weaker than arlong. then to buggy who is weaker than the last 2 people i just listed. then to croc who could smoke all the other people listed. then to big mom who could smoke all the other people listed.

then it doesn't make sense as a gauntlet. you go from alvida, the weakest person on the list. then to arlong who was the strongest pirate in the east blue. then to don krieg who was weaker than arlong. then to buggy who is weaker than the last 2 people i just listed. then to croc who could smoke all the other people listed. then to big mom who could smoke all the other people listed.
    Maybe it's just 6 people they wanna see Divatox fight?

My mistake; I meant to switch the order of Buggy and Arlong... so I've edit and fixed the gauntlet.

Divatox can have access to any of the monsters she's used on the show, but she can only have one monster out at a time.

I'm not super well-verse in One Piece, having only just watched the live action adaptation.

Time frame for the One Piece characters... let's say pre-time skip? Whatever versions would make things the most interesting for Divatox to face.

My mistake; I meant to switch the order of Buggy and Arlong... so I've edit and fixed the gauntlet.

Divatox can have access to any of the monsters she's used on the show, but she can only have one monster out at a time.

I'm not super well-verse in One Piece, having only just watched the live action adaptation.

Time frame for the One Piece characters... let's say pre-time skip? Whatever versions would make things the most interesting for Divatox to face.
    She's going to use goldgoyle and he's going to be a problem for most of you're list.

that's better. ok. honestly...................i'd think she might stop at arlong.

alvida has no real feats of using her DF powers in combat. so she is a nonfactor.

buggy's powers and explosives would be a issue for some of the monsters. now if this was after impel down, she'd have more problems.

arlong is honestly where she stops. dude is a pretty heavy hitter as far as the east blue goes. he could shred almost any monster you put in front of him.

croc is a stomp, especially if you give him BW and all of those resources he had access to. by himself, he can seriously mess up anything she throws at him.

big mom is croc but times 100. a massive crew with some absurdly powerful members and kids. katakuri could wreck divatox's whole operation by himself. she does not want to fight big mom herself. that woman was a straight up force of nature that took a lot just to hurt her slightly. thinking on it, she or katakuri could just use conqueror's haki and take out the whole damn crew.

Shrinkasect might tip the scales a bit more towards Divatox's group if he can get his, well, shrinking powers off without being fried but that's mainly in the East Blue. The Grand Line is a bit too hardcore and she clearly ain't ready for The New World.

The real question is who's getting thrown into the giant pizza microwave.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

The order is better now but there's still an absolutely gigantic gap in power between Pre-Timeskip Crocodile and Big Mom. Oh well.

Question, does Divatox's crew loose if Divatox herself is taken out. Or can they keep fighting on without her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The order is better now but there's still an absolutely gigantic gap in power between Pre-Timeskip Crocodile and Big Mom. Oh well.

Question, does Divatox's crew loose if Divatox herself is taken out. Or can they keep fighting on without her?
    better question. does she have her sub? because i don't think she wants to be underwear in the waters of OP.

better question. does she have her sub? because i don't think she wants to be underwear in the waters of OP.
    Sub? Better question is does she have her space base!

She does have access to her sub only, where she and her crew start the battle underwater.

And if Divatox herself is taken out, the rest of her crew can still fight on. Only when her entire crew and the one specific monster she's chosen to summon are all taken out does her side count as having lost.

She does have access to her sub only, where she and her crew start the battle underwater.

And if Divatox herself is taken out, the rest of her crew can still fight on. Only when her entire crew and the one specific monster she's chosen to summon are all taken out does her side count as having lost.
    yeah, she and her crew don't want to be underwater in one piece. sea kings are a thing and they don't play around. not to mention, fishmen being stupid strong and fast underwater.