Extraordinary Member

Default Deku runs the Jujutsu student gauntlet

The main character from My Hero Academia will in this thread take on a gauntlet made of jujutsu sorcerer students from Jujutsu Kaisen.

- All fight take place in Tokyo.
    - Deku can see and interacte with curses and cursed energy.
    - Cursed techniques like Boogie Woogie can be used on Deku.
    - Deku is healed and refreshed after each fight.
    - Movie feats count for Deku.

1. Nobara Kugisaki
    2. Kasumi Miwa
    3. Noritoshi Kamo
    4. Panda
    5. Kokichi 'Mechamaru' Muta (with his ideal body and piloting Ultimate Mechamaru)
    6. Megumi Fushiguro
    7. Yuji Itadori
    8. Maki Zen'in
    9. Kinji Hakari
    10. Aoi Todo
    11. Yuta Okkotsu

How far does Deku go?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The main character from My Hero Academia will in this thread take on a gauntlet made of jujutsu sorcerer students from Jujutsu Kaisen.

- All fight take place in Tokyo.
    - Deku can see and interacte with curses and cursed energy.
    - Cursed techniques like Boogie Woogie can be used on Deku.
    - Deku is healed and refreshed after each fight.
    - Movie feats count for Deku.

1. Nobara Kugisaki
    2. Kasumi Miwa
    3. Noritoshi Kamo
    4. Panda
    5. Kokichi 'Mechamaru' Muta (with his ideal body and piloting Ultimate Mechamaru)
    6. Megumi Fushiguro
    7. Yuji Itadori
    8. Maki Zen'in
    9. Kinji Hakari
    10. Aoi Todo
    11. Yuta Okkotsu

How far does Deku go?
    Deku seems generally way too much for Jujutsu folks below special grade. I don't think anyone in the anime can stop him. That said, with manga feats, I think Megumi can survive long enough to begin the ritual for Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga, which ends in a double kill. Current Maki might have the power to take Deku. And I think Yuta can take it if he can bust out the Cursed Speech again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Deku seems generally way too much for Jujutsu folks below special grade. I don't think anyone in the anime can stop him. That said, with manga feats, I think Megumi can survive long enough to begin the ritual for Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga, which ends in a double kill. Current Maki might have the power to take Deku. And I think Yuta can take it if he can bust out the Cursed Speech again.
    Yeah, Deku should take rounds 1 to 4 pretty easily. Ultimate Mechamaru would be a threat simply due to size and power, but Deku's very first feat was laying out a giant robot so that should still be manageable. And I agree that against Megumi it'll come down to if Deku can stop him from summoning Mahoraga, which is a bit of coin flip. Yuji and Maki are heavy hitting punch outs that would be fun to see Deku match up against, but he might have the edge given his other quirks. And the last three are the ones I'm most uncertain of given their respective abilities.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

How are the speedfeats for the Jujitsu folks? Deku is pretty freaking quick - check the fight against Nagant.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    How are the speedfeats for the Jujitsu folks? Deku is pretty freaking quick - check the fight against Nagant.
    Pretty darn speedy. Mid-level characters can dodge bullets (even catch them and close range) and keep up with speeding cars.

Later on Yuji dodges an attack that is fired at the speed of sound, and Maki keeps up with and outmanuvers an opponent that can fly around at Mach 3.