Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Very fun homages, thanks for sharing the link! I must say I recognized the New X-Men one and also the Capullo one with all the guns, but I totally missed the Shi'ar spaceship.
    Haha I missed the Shi'ar spaceship as well. They're very clever and I enjoy these easter eggs for longtime readers.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm glad we know what happened to Sangre, Perro and Fuego . I just hope that at the end of the story, Luz will change the mind of Serafina and some others (civil war , Serafina's progressists vs Capitan's traditionalists...).
    Am i the only one who thinks 4 issues will be too short?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I'm glad we know what happened to Sangre, Perro and Fuego . I just hope that at the end of the story, Luz will change the mind of Serafina and some others (civil war , Serafina's progressists vs Capitan's traditionalists...).
    Am i the only one who thinks 4 issues will be too short?
    It seems that way to me too, but it is possible this could lead to more issues of an alternate timeline where the CotV rule in some dystopian future and Cable and Bishop assemble a team of mutants to change reality. Cable and Mortillo taunting each other with different futures (as well as Forge revealing that CoTV conquered the galaxy which makes me wonder how he got to know this) could be foreshadowing , so I'm hopeful this leads into more issues.