Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default The Red Ribbon Army vs Rubicon

Because what if Coral makes you taller. The Red Ribbon Army and all its assets in its Dragon Ball era form is transplanted onto Rubicon. They get the same basic setting knowledge that Balam and Arquebus have. Whatever financial assets we can presume them to have are switched to be setting-appropriate. Can they come out on top in the overall conflict? No Tao Pai Pai, but they have Dr. Gero, albeit only with the inventing feats we can presume based on stuff they had in the DB era.

Thead made entirely because I slapped an RR logo on my AC and thought it was funny
    Last edited by BitVyper; 09-14-2023 at 06:41 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Because what if Coral makes you taller. The Red Ribbon Army and all its assets in its Dragon Ball era form is transplanted onto Rubicon. They get the same basic setting knowledge that Balam and Arquebus have. Whatever financial assets we can presume them to have are switched to be setting-appropriate. Can they come out on top in the overall conflict? No Tao Pai Pai, but they have Dr. Gero, albeit only with the inventing feats we can presume based on stuff they had in the DB era.

Thead made entirely because I slapped an RR logo on my AC and thought it was funny
    Well, 8 (Eighter) was said to be the strongest of the Dragon Ball era androids, but his personality made him essentially a pacifist. There was also the Gay Nazi, Blue, I believe, that had a nasty ability to paralyze people with a glare.

But I know nothing of Rubicon and how well such things would stack up.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I think that was his telekinesis holding people in place, as seen when it failed when he was distracted sufficiently but could hold up to him looking elsewhere and yelling at Bulma.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!