Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Since it is my head canon that Dum Dum Dugan and Stripsey Pat Dugan (big tough supportive red headed Irish guys) are dimensional counterparts, I'd swap those two and see how they convince each universe they are not who they seem by any sort of scan.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Since it is my head canon that Dum Dum Dugan and Stripsey Pat Dugan (big tough supportive red headed Irish guys) are dimensional counterparts, I'd swap those two and see how they convince each universe they are not who they seem by any sort of scan.
    ^^^Thats nuts. I love it!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I like that but Harley Quinn for Mockingbird would be so better so Deadpool could meet her soulmate LMHAO
    Harley and Black Canary is worth much more than Mockingbird. That's not even close to a fair trade. Mockingbird probably gets someone like Troia or Toyman.

Poison Ivy for Magneto would be fun. Poison Ivy is exactly the kind of villain to push Spider-Man or Daredevil for a couple of issues. Magneto, out of mutant-hating Marvel, could go so many ways. Magneto versus the Teen Titans would be fun.

Wasp and Barbara Gordon would be fun as well. Wasp gives Batman all sorts of headaches (Someone who is as rich and old-school rich as him, but wouldn't put up with his BS). Barbara gets to play with the Avengers. She gives just enough of a different vibe to make things interesting (They don't have a detective on the team).

If you wanna go big, trade Dr. Doom and the Joker. Doom gives DC a serious villain upgrade, where they don't have too many A-list world power/conqueror types, aside from Darkseid. Joker introduces a level of psychotic energy to Marvel's villains, the biggest of whom all tend to have some air of sophistication and regality to them, with no truly crazy big villains beyond the level of, say, a Carnage.

If anything, I'd like to see a scenario that forces Batman and Doom to work together to reverse the swap, with Batman being obsessed with the Joker running around outside of his reach and Doom obsessing about using whatever he picks up in the DCU to give him the advantage over Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    If you wanna go big, trade Dr. Doom and the Joker. Doom gives DC a serious villain upgrade, where they don't have too many A-list world power/conqueror types, aside from Darkseid. Joker introduces a level of psychotic energy to Marvel's villains, the biggest of whom all tend to have some air of sophistication and regality to them, with no truly crazy big villains beyond the level of, say, a Carnage.

If anything, I'd like to see a scenario that forces Batman and Doom to work together to reverse the swap, with Batman being obsessed with the Joker running around outside of his reach and Doom obsessing about using whatever he picks up in the DCU to give him the advantage over Reed.
    ^^^This is a great scenario.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Peter Parker for Wally West (kid flash) is something I never thought of until now that would be amazing plus Miles & Wally are about the same age
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Cyclops for Guy Gardner.

I'm curious how they would fair in each other's team.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-20-2023 at 07:20 AM.

The Fantastic Four and Doom (Because the FF need Doom).

The idea of the FF having a New Universe of Worlds, Dimensions, and Realms to explore is exciting while the DC Universe gets a massive heavy hitter who could be a true threat to the Justice League, JSA, and Titans.

The Trade the original core 4 of Young Justice Conner Kent/Kon-El, Tim Drake, Cassie Sandsmark, & Bart Allen. On the Marvel Earth they could finally be allowed to grow up become their versions of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, & Flash and not be living in their mentors' shadows and competing with other prodigies. Ah need a 5th, Got it Kyle Rayner he happens to get pulled thru with them and also now gets to live outside the Shadows of other GLs. Plus, he's the one GL use to being the only one around.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post

this is a good idea, and Doom should actually end up bringing a few DC artifacts back with him... probably things that there are multiples of, like a Lantern Corps ring and a Mother/Father Box, for example. maybe a piece of kryptonite, in hopes it would affect characters like Sentry and Hyperion... a piece of the Rock of Eternity, to see if he can use it to harness the Shazam power-set....
    seeing what he'd do with these things (and whether they would even work) back in the MU would be fun... imagine Doom with Mother-Box tech as his new armor...

Meanwhile, Joker could bond with Carnage and end up bringing a piece of the symbiote to the DCU with him. be interesting to see if Carnage would take him on a power-stealing quest, like he recently did in the MU... imagine a symbiote-Joker with the powers of Martian Manhunter and/or Metamorpho, for example.
    Joker could even adopt a new symbiote name - Slaughter - and a new slogan to go with it: "you can't have Slaughter without Laughter... hahahahahahah!!!!!!"
    Last edited by Aarkus; 12-20-2023 at 10:33 AM.

Maxima for Jean Grey, with Maxima joining the Inhumans as a retconned sister of Black Bolt and Maximus, rather than the mutants.

meanwhile, Jean could bring the Phoenix Force with her to the DCU, her arrival registering on earth as a massive surge of cosmic energy and sending a selection of cosmic-level DC characters to join the GL Corps in an investigation. Jean's subconscious begins to experience her past life in the MU as a series of repressed memories and, while she appears relatively harmless on her intitial encounter with the "welcome wagon," certain characters like Dr. Fate, the Guardians of Oa and Mr. Terrific are still concerned by the fact that her energy signature is unique to anything else in their own known universe.

This concern eventually bears fruit, when the Phoenix itself takes matters into it's own hands, beginning to overwrite this "new" reality by moving it's/their former reality into the space occupied by this one. this is achieved by creating a portal to the actual MU, resulting in a multiversal event known as the "Secret Crisis on Ultimate Earths"
    Last edited by Aarkus; 12-20-2023 at 06:36 AM.

Forget heroes, trade vvillians instead.

Galactus in exchange of the Sun-Eater.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Poison Ivy for Magneto would be fun. Poison Ivy is exactly the kind of villain to push Spider-Man or Daredevil for a couple of issues. Magneto, out of mutant-hating Marvel, could go so many ways. Magneto versus the Teen Titans would be fun.
    As a fan of both company's characters, I've always found it interesting how the different companies have some characters with similar powersets / archetypes (Green Arrow, Hawkeye), and some very clear preferences as to some roles (lots of speedsters and force construct folk at DC, not so many at Marvel, lots of telepaths and armored heroes at Marvel, not so many at DC.)

Magneto and Ivy are interesting because Marvel has some plant controllers, like Plant Man, Nature Girl, etc. (and, more recently, Black Tom), but has never really 'gone big' with them the way DC has with Swamp Thing and 'the Green.' Likewise, Marvel's got the biggest magnetic manipulator you can have in Magneto, and Polaris is just a half-step behind! DC's got, uh, Dr. Polaris? Magenta? Amazing Man II? The 'biggest name' magnetokinetic is Cosmic Boy, and the Legion IP has been mostly abandoned by DC.

Both would give some exposure / street cred to their respective powersets, if they crossed streams. And with unfamiliarity, comes new challenges for heroes more used to dealing with mind-readers or speedsters or whatever.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Batman for Blade. Would love to see how they’d each fare in their respective environments.

Storm for Aquaman. Would love to see Storm on the JL.
    Last edited by The Frog Bros; 12-20-2023 at 02:14 PM.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Green Arrow for Hawkeye -- mostly so Ollie can call Captain America a "jingoistic propaganda tool for The Man." Then these two blonde, blue-eyed dudes can hit the road together and discover "the real America" in an old Ford pick-up. Clint and Nightwing can hang because they're circus folk. Then he'd probably find himself in The Suicide Squad somehow.

Doop for Crazy Jane -- Doop can join the Doom Patrol where he'd fit right in and Jane can be in the X-Men, the place for OP crazy psychic ladies.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 12-21-2023 at 05:04 PM.