Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    I would give "Shazam" to Marvel Comics", while I give "Sentry" to DC. That way, Marvel can have it's own "Captain Marvel" legacy, with Shazam being the first "Captain Marvel", even if there are no connections with the latest version. Well, what I would do is have it that both the mystic version and the cosmic version would combine into ONE hero, who would have his/her abilities empowered by the old gods of the Kree, enhanced by his or own set of "Cosmic Bands" a gift from Eon. At least, that's the attempt.

Also, "Sentry" would be the result of the government's attempt to create its own Superman, in same vein as "Nuclear Man" from SUPERMAN 4: THE QUEST FOR PEACE.
    ^^^Ah, very clever!!!

Bane - Hate-Monger

Trade the DAKOTAVERSE

for the MARVELS NEW UNIVERSE
    (I was going to suggest the INHUMANS ...but I don't think anyone wants them still...)
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-01-2023 at 05:45 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

The Rocket Red Brigade go over to Marvel.
    A strike team of armored Soldiers fits right in at armor-centric Marvel in general and Russia in particular, as they already have the Red Guardian and Titanium Man.

DC gets…uh, Sleepwalker!
    He actually seems like someone DC would’ve come up w. in the sixties-seventies. He wouldn’t look out of place among The Creeper, Ragman, Brother Power, Metamorpho etc.

Jon Kent and the Imperial Guard and Gladiator in the Super Family. Plastic Man in the Fantastic Four and Mister Fantastic joins the Justice League. Lex Luthor heads to New York City and Doctor Doom to Zandia. Spider-man joins the Titans and Beast Boy heads to New York City. Black Widow co-leads Birds of Prey and Black Canary becomes an agent of SHIELD. Professor X leads a new group of Outsiders and Deathstroke joins the Hellfire Club. Flash’s Rogues and Spider-man’s Sinister Six swap universes.

Kang goes to DC to beat the guy who talks to atoms.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Surprise no one suggested the Fantastic Four family for the Terrifics that would be a great miniseries that would rock DC & Marvel hands down could be a television series if done right
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Batroc to DC
    Specifically as a Nightwing villain. Dick is dealing w. a lot of heavy stuff in his own book and w. The Titans. It’d be nice for him to just deal w. a guy who’s stealing stuff. Like Cap, I think Dick would enjoy trading blows and bantering w. someone as skilled and good natured as The Leaper.

Red Star to Marvel.
    I think it’d be interesting to see a young superpowered Russian trying to be an independent hero (as heroes in Russia are all basically Govt. agents) in the current political climate.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Surprise no one suggested the Fantastic Four family for the Terrifics that would be a great miniseries that would rock DC & Marvel hands down could be a television series if done right
    That would be great to see the Terrifics going through the Marvel Multiverse while the Fantastic Four family hit the Dark Multiverse of DC yet another prospect would be to for the Proudstar brothers aka Thunderbird & Warpath for Deathstroke & Ravager plus the cliche' one Hawk & Dove for Cloak & Dagger which I am so surprised no one has even thought of
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    That would be great to see the Terrifics going through the Marvel Multiverse while the Fantastic Four family hit the Dark Multiverse of DC yet another prospect would be to for the Proudstar brothers aka Thunderbird & Warpath for Deathstroke & Ravager plus the cliche' one Hawk & Dove for Cloak & Dagger which I am so surprised no one has even thought of
    ^^^I could see Hawk & Dove really fitting into the MU, w. The Champions and or The New Warriors if either team ever rebooted, and even the Avengers if that team ever took in some new first time members again.
    Their magical origins (do NOT make them mutants) put them in Dr. Strange’s orbit, too.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Black Canary for Mockingbird

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Black Canary for Mockingbird
    I like that but Harley Quinn for Mockingbird would be so better so Deadpool could meet her soulmate LMHAO
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Incredible Member

Captain America (any of the 4 i'm thinking of) for Cyborg .

The story telling potential would be off the charts.
    Don't complain. Create.

Astonishing Member

No one in either company would go for it but trade Iron Man for Batman. Not so much for the story potential but for the real world consequences. Gunn being handed Iron Man who launched the MCU and his bosses finding a way to still not produce a Universe. On the other hand Batman getting integrated into the MCU seemlessly within two movies without being reduced to street level challenges in his solo appearances..

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

superman for carol danvers. And batman for hawkeye.