Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I already beat FF VII Rebirth. I do think it's a solid game. Like an 8 or a 9 out of 10. But it has a few issues that hold it back a bit in my mind.

Definitely looking forward to the last game in this trilogy. Hopefully it's out for the 30th anniversary of FF VII.

just beat it, like the expanded stuff and hoo boy the end of the game is a series of ever intensifying gut punches, even the final one that you know is coming still hits like a freight train
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-29-2024 at 12:43 AM.

The can't stop won't stop quest is bugged. beating the Shinra Mid manager's score on G-bike doesn't register as completing it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-29-2024 at 06:39 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Finally finished this. Went to check to see what people thought of the ending, and hoo boy . . .

Indoctrination Theory 2.0 is out there.

I really should know better.

My recommendation is to not do the The can't stop won't stop quest until Square patches out the bug.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii/...41519569973391

Square has acknowledge the Can't stop won't stop G-Bike Bug and will be fixing it in the next patch.
    My Forum check it out