Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Nice to see Cait Sith and Vincent .

Sephiroth partying with Cloud !

Cloud on a segway .

Two discs!

Jesus Christ.

(Or is that just a limit of the physical media now? Because I figured that kind of stuff was done by this generation. TLOU2 and RDR2 are the only games last gen I know of that had two discs.)

It looks amazing. Good thing it comes out near my birthday.

https://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-7-r...3409/slides/15

A list of interesting elements Kotaku found while watching it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-16-2023 at 08:38 AM.

https://www.gameinformer.com/feature...sy-vii-rebirth

The file size is 150GB. A PS5 Ultra HD Blu-ray disc only holds 100GB
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    https://www.gameinformer.com/feature...sy-vii-rebirth

The file size is 150GB. A PS5 Ultra HD Blu-ray disc only holds 100GB

Could Square be trying to make the FF7 remake just 2 games now ? Or is this part #2 such a big one ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Could Square be trying to make the FF7 remake just 2 games now ? Or is this part #2 such a big one ?
    More likely it's just the Square Enix tendency to try to turn the graphics up to ultra mega super duper and see if they can't set your console on fire.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I heard that the forgotten city is the endpoint of this game. It's crazy to think this remake is two games in and they are still on disc 1

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Part two is supposed to go all the way to the end of disc one of the original(which means we'll get to see if they'll change the most famous part of the entire game), which they're making even bigger apparently. Game is still supposed to be a trilogy so there will be one more. Honestly a lot of modern AAA games are starting to bump against the storage limits of physical media so multi disc may become common again

For any who hasn't gotten a 2 to 4TB SSD upgrade for their PS5. This is a good time to do so. Sony now allows for 8TB SSDs, but those are really expensive.
    My Forum check it out

3 weeks

I will be avoiding the demo and god help me any info on it as well as I can, want to go in fresh

Demo is the Nibehlem chapter. Interesting choice given that the Crisis Core remastered came out recently and covers some of the same ground (Of course from a "different" POV) although this looks, feels and plays different enough to be fresh, along with of course several hints that all is not as it seems.

It's only about about 100 minutes even with the additional exploration you can do a bit of but of course it's a free demo Plus you can carry the progress and presumabely items over to the main game. Another part of the game will also get a demo later this month.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

you actually get bonus items for having demo save data so guess i wont be avoiding it after all
    Last edited by Hiromi; 02-15-2024 at 12:23 AM.

Okay so the first demo for the Kalm flashback was really good, I already foresee hours of my time being spent on just the damn piano minigame. Update with the second demo comes out on the 21st

Mighty Member

Had a chance to play through the Junon region demo today, and I have to say I am legit hyped for Rebirth now. The combat from Remake was really solid, and they've added even more to it for Rebirth. Honestly, having not played in quite some time it was TOO MUCH all at once. I had to really slow the game down and relearn everything from scratch. Cloud is better now (he has access to consistent ranged damage), Tifa is a still a combat goddess, Red XIII seems cool though I didn't mess around him with much. The new synergy system (which I guess was used in Intergrade? Never had a PS5 for that one) adds some cool options and utility.

And the world looks fantastic. Not overly thrilled with the performance, but I'm hearing the full game may be better in that regard so I'm not going to be too harsh.

So less than a week before I lose 50-70 hours of my life to this one.

And then the long wait for part 3. Which had better be Final Fantasy 7 Reunion or I'm going to be cross with Square.