Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It's out now and I have already completed the first chapter. (I didn't play the demo.)

so if the game detects a demo save spot you it lets you skip parts of the relevant chapters(1 and 2) which I found interesting.

Against my better judgment, I went and bought this already. Haven't started yet. (Still finishing up Gaiden.)

I never got around to finishing the Yuffie DLC for Intergrade. Does it matter if I skip that?

Got the game and I haven't start it yet. Still currently doing Like a Dragon: infinite Wealth.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

this game's soundtrack is fantastic

Im honestly finding it incredibly boring. The combat does not evolve in any meaningful ways as you level nor does the open world sandbox add anything to it, the open world stuff is the standard stuff but with a severe lack of fluidity to character actions making them tedious more then fun, and the delivery of the dialogue and the way the characters talk is just weird and off pace. Looks pretty though ill give it that
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-03-2024 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Got the game and I haven't start it yet. Still currently doing Like a Dragon: infinite Wealth.
    Kind of funny they both have beach scenes and Segways.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I loving this game, I accidently stayed up to 3 AM last night playing it without realizing how much time passed. I kinda feel overwhelmed with the combat but I'm sure I'll get more used to it as I progress. All the synergy moves look incredible, I'm a sucker for team up attacks in any media, and I enjoy how the Queen's Blood opponents act like they are straight out of a Yu-gi-oh anime. Overall I can't wait to see how the rest of the adventure unfolds.

I played for about four hours the other day.

And funny thing I noticed. My console didn't heat up very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Against my better judgment, I went and bought this already. Haven't started yet. (Still finishing up Gaiden.)

I never got around to finishing the Yuffie DLC for Intergrade. Does it matter if I skip that?
    It matters if you want to know her motivation and how she came about wanting to meet with Avalanche. It also shows what happens to her partner. Its not very long
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

I know there's been reports of the game having audio mixing problems. any had a issue with the audio?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I know there's been reports of the game having audio mixing problems. any had a issue with the audio?
    Only thing I noticed is sometimes task completion music/sounds will drown out dialogue.

Like to talk about the quest we're you follow a small dog. While a enjoy the quest I like to make one nitpick. It's not the bark sound it makes is incorrect for it's size and the breed.

Salmon is a whippet and whippets don't sound like German Shepherds.
    My Forum check it out

Over 25 years later, I finally played through and beat the original FF7

Few days back Sony released a update that improved the audio of the duel sense controller. FF7 rebirth uses the controller's audio.
    My Forum check it out