Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think it would make sense for Dr Poison from the Wonder Woman comics to have a kid. The version introduced Post Crisis by Eric Luke was already the grand daughter of the original Golden Age version. You could stretch that out even further; introduce a WW1 version of Dr Poison based on the 2017 movie who could be the mother of the Golden Age version, the original Golden Age version active during WW2, the Post Crisis version introduced by Eric Luke and is the grand daughter of the Golden Age version and you could go further to reveal that the Rucka version in Rebirth is actually a cousin or maybe sibling of the Post Crisis version. Then you could introduce a new Dr Poison who doesn't want to be a villain and break away from the 'family business'. Make them androgynous too since there are so few gender non conforming characters who aren't villains in WW comics.

The only one that doesn't really fit is the Nu52 version introduced during the Finch run who was Russian.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Ares had children in the mythology, but were any of them introduced in the DCU? I could see one of them being an interesting foe for Wonder Woman.

I want Doomsday to have a son named "Doomspawn." (conceived through artificial means because nobody wants to see the alternative)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Ares had children in the mythology, but were any of them introduced in the DCU? I could see one of them being an interesting foe for Wonder Woman.

I want Doomsday to have a son named "Doomspawn." (conceived through artificial means because nobody wants to see the alternative)
    Ares's sons Deimos and Phobos have showed up to annoy WW and Eros to help her... sometimes.. Oh also Hippolyta(and in some versions Antiope is Hippolyta's sister) is his daughter. Which technically makes WW and Nubia his grand-daughters. Lyta Milton is also a daughter with Circe. Then you have other children like Harmonia(who is actually nice, and takes after her mother Aphrodite) and Lycus(who fought Cassandra Sandsmark)....

So yeah... Ares... lots of kids that we've seen in print.

I think the modern versions of Tigress and Icicle had a kid at least in the last reality.

Then there’s the famous Cassandra Cain, daughter of Lady Shiva and David Cain. Damian has some evil genetics too with Talia. Ravager with Deathstroke.

With their various ties to the League of Assassins, I’ve always thought a Lian Harper, Cass Cain, Damian Wayne and Rose Wilson team up is in order.

Mr Mind should have a Mrs Mind have some kids: Mr Mind Jr, Missy Mind, Baby Mind, (aka "Mini Mind") etc...
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-17-2023 at 03:18 PM.

Ratcatcher (introduce The Suicide Squad's Ratcatcher II in the comics. She's a great character who actually enriches her father's character as well)

Ultimate Member

The Giganta super-toddler-giant sounds amusing. Terrible twos, indeed, when a thirty-foot toddler throws a tantrum, hurling very real trucks around the way angry toddlers do their toys!

Some other ideas in that vein;

Maxima finally has her super-kid, and wants him to show off his awesome abilities by beating up the man who *wouldn't* be his father. Whoever the dad is, would have to be amazing, to produce a kid even more impressive (in her eyes) than a Superman/Maxima child.

Ocean Master has a daughter, and her loyalty is... unclear. Does she want to usurp the throne from Orin's heirs? Is she not even remotely interested in daddy's dream of ruling Atlantis? Orm and his daughter might have completely different ideas about their future, and Orm be willing to murder Orin's family to clear the way for her to ascend the throne, *or,* vice-versa, Orm might be over that dream, and not realize that his daughter has her own ambitions and absolutely would murder Orin's family to seat herself on the throne!

Mirror Master has a son, who calls himself Speculum, who appears out of nowhere to reclaim his 'fathers' legacy. Nobody knew he had a kid, and after some mystery reveals, it's discovered that he's not the never-before-seen teen child of the villain, but the villain himself, somehow reborn through some mirror-shenanigans as a (much) younger man, free to repeat his greatest hits (and avenge his greatest losses), only adjusted to overcome whatever caused his plans to fail the first time! (Alternate mirror-shenanigans. The new mirror-self is a girl! 'Samantha Josephine' Scudder is still getting used to that part of her mysterious resurrection, which is one of the few things from her previous life that she *doesn't* remember, and acts, stands, talks, postures, a bit like the guy she remembers being! Perhaps a deeper mystery here...)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How many major villains already have kids anyway? I can only think of Sinestro (Soranik) and Black Manta (Jackson Hyde). And in those cases the kids are already adults.
    I know at least two Rogues that do:

Captain Boomerang and Weather Wizard.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Boisterously Confused

Ultra-Huamnite. His daughter is sired by one of his host bodies. Ras al Ghul got her as a baby and is training her to track down and eliminate her old man (who Ras considers competition).

More in keeping with the OP's intent: Bizzaro. Just imagine the wreckage.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Vandal Savage
    Sportsmaster
    The Red Lantern
    Ras al Ghul
    Cheshire
    Trigon (he was created as a character's father, so that's a little different I guess)
    -- Is Duela Dent actually someone's daughter? I don't know her continuity.
    -- Doesn't Penguin have an adult son now or something?

I suppose the Mist has a child.(as messed up as that was) As does Talia al Ghul.

The idea of Lex actually raising a child is a fun one though.
    Lex raising a child would be funny if they are the complete opposite and have 0 ambition but somehow cause as much harm. Just a trust fund kid who got into college thanks to a generous "donation" and spends all their time partying, but somehow still manages to give the superfamily problems. Paris Hilton but make her a supervillain.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Had this idea just a moment ago while looking through the DC to Debut 'Joker Level' Villain in New Wonder Woman Series thread over in the Wonder Woman section and the thought just popped into my head "Best way to debut a new villain is just to give an old one a kid." Immediately my brain went to Wonder Woman fighting Giganta when suddenly a three year old in the background grows to giant size and swats Diana while shouting "No fighting mommy!" because who doesn't want to see a hero have to deal with a toddler three stories tall? I don't, just couldn't help but find the image of Giganta having a giant sized kid kinda cool. So yeah, just the general gist of the thread is take a supervillain who doesn't have a kid, isn't so evil that you got to worry about them killing said offspring, and giving them a kid and wondering what if and how that would mix things up. Batman's got a kid, Superman's got a kid, Wonder Woman is getting a kid allegedly, why not have some of the rogues go dad-mode and mom-mode?
    A giant toddler sounds terrifying to be honest.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Duela’s parentage always confused me back in the day!

Question, don’t Artemis Crock and Icicle II have a daughter named Isabelle? Or has that been erased.
    Unfortunately I believe that and Jesse Quick’s pregnancy were erased by Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Lex raising a child would be funny if they are the complete opposite and have 0 ambition but somehow cause as much harm. Just a trust fund kid who got into college thanks to a generous "donation" and spends all their time partying, but somehow still manages to give the superfamily problems. Paris Hilton but make her a supervillain.
    Sounds like B-ko from the original Project A-ko. She has knowledge beyond what most military R&D guys have. B-ko wears an Iron Man-like armor capable of going toe-to-toe with A-ko who might as well be Superman. and yeah, B-ko's father was a rich guy who did military R&D work.

A-ko is the red-head. B-ko, purple hair, and loves to show off her wealth and the power she gets from that wealth. but yeah, her power armor can rip TANKS apart. It's that much of a next-level thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently Duela is the child of Earth-3's versions of Joker and Two-Face, Jokester and Three-Face - the latter being a woman.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Duela_Dent
    Just remember than, technically, Jokester and Three-Face were super-heroes, not supervillians.

And I must confess than the Duela Dent look seen in Countdown was one of the few positive elements of that series. Sadly, it was cut short.
    There's also Cluemaster of course, Spoiler's Dad.
    Glad someone else rememeber. I think his buddy from the Injustice League times Major Disaster also had a child, another girl called Minor Disaster. But don't remember where I saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Queen Bee
    I think than Queen Bee has millions of sons and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Enchantress
    Nah, Marvel Enchantress already has two. Left DC Enchantress without family, it helps set them apart more.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Would the Dooms family be a hostile place where they try to get rid of each other? heh

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Glad someone else rememeber. I think his buddy from the Injustice League times Major Disaster also had a child, another girl called Minor Disaster. But don't remember where I saw her.
    *looks her up* hmmm.... Penny has... challenging continuity. Daughter of Major Disaster who claims she duplicated the tech her father uses, but.... that version of Major Disaster has never been seen to use tech.