Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1872

I rather his kids be tech based or nonpowered heroes if they become heroes when they are older. They could be the 6160 versions of Hornet and Ricochet.

Spiderman could mentor the slingers
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-06-2024 at 04:17 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I rather his kids be tech based or nonpowered heroes if they become heroes when they are older. They could be the 6160 versions of Hornet and Ricochet.

Please, in which kind of world do you think they are living?

Now that Peter is Spider-Man, his family will be inevitable be dragged into this chaos; which means they can get trapped into any kind of "insane scientific accident" that will turn them into something beyond a "regular human".

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Please, in which kind of world do you think they are living?

Now that Peter is Spider-Man, his family will be inevitable be dragged into this chaos; which means they can get trapped into any kind of "insane scientific accident" that will turn them into something beyond a "regular human".
    Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

I would actually like to read that. That sounds like fun.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    The Slingers coming back as a team of Spider-Man-inspired heroes (and some reformed villains) would be spectacular.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Or the kids can grow up with normal lives, without any kind of legacy to live up to, I for one for that.

But if they have to get powers, blood transfusions is always a thing, She-Hulk and Patriot, if they want spider powers. The 6160 Earth is more technology base so maybe similar to RYN Mary-Jane powers, for spider powers. The Slingers is also a good idea, that would be a interesting twist or interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Or the kids can grow up with normal lives, without any kind of legacy to live up to, I for one for that.

But if they have to get powers, blood transfusions is always a thing, She-Hulk and Patriot, if they want spider powers. The 6160 Earth is more technology base so maybe similar to RYN Mary-Jane powers, for spider powers. The Slingers is also a good idea, that would be a interesting twist or interpretation.
    That would be interesting, too, the first part. It'd be a lot more challenging, for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The Slingers coming back as a team of Spider-Man-inspired heroes (and some reformed villains) would be spectacular.
    Thanks. I'm hoping the 6160 has less traditional faces in the future. But his kids being the Slingers maybe too far down the road. Lol.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-08-2024 at 05:55 AM.

I'm fine with Spider-Man being the main active hero in this book (other than the Goblin, I guess).

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Ultimate Spider-Man #4 Variant:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

So romantic.

The beard is a bit much for me here but nice cover and romance .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm fine with Spider-Man being the main active hero in this book (other than the Goblin, I guess).
    Yeah, me too. I'm very much over the "superhero has children who become plucky sidekicks" thing that's being done constantly in comics at the moment. It's not that it never works, but it's been done to death lately.

I really just want to read a good book about Spider-Man, not Spider-Man and his super kids. Not every hero needs to have super-powered children.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Yeah, me too. I'm very much over the "superhero has children who become plucky sidekicks" thing that's being done constantly in comics at the moment. It's not that it never works, but it's been done to death lately.

I really just want to read a good book about Spider-Man, not Spider-Man and his super kids. Not every hero needs to have super-powered children.
    I'm also very much over "Spider-Man and his Spider-Team or Spider-Partner."

Fantastic Member

I'm hoping we don't need to worry about the kids getting powers myself.

As Refax said, it's en vogue and I would like a change of pace.