Page 55 of 125 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Anyone know the best site to order all these variants?

Spectacular Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...ature=emb_logo

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the new trailer focuses on black suit, 2099 and spider-Ben again at the end… seems an odd focus for just variant covers, more to it perhaps and another twist from Hickman or am I just reading too much jnto it?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by scarletspidey View Post

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the new trailer focuses on black suit, 2099 and spider-Ben again at the end… seems an odd focus for just variant covers, more to it perhaps and another twist from Hickman or am I just reading too much jnto it?
    It's possible that the suit itself can just morph. Seems weirdly sci-fi for the bugle background that this Peter seems to have. But I could imagine that the solid dark blue suit on that one variant cover is the "base" form, and the suit can morph into a bunch of different versions like shown in the trailer.

It would be funny if Hickman gives us Kamen Rider Spider-Man.

Though then I'd wish Dan Mora was drawing it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    It's possible that the suit itself can just morph. Seems weirdly sci-fi for the bugle background that this Peter seems to have. But I could imagine that the solid dark blue suit on that one variant cover is the "base" form, and the suit can morph into a bunch of different versions like shown in the trailer.
    I think you might be onto something here. I mean, DoomReed has all the knowledge of the multiverse, therefore of other successful Spider-Men iterations, so you would think he might lend a hand to Peter with the suit after having the spider bite him. A few extra perks maybe to compensate having him become super at a later age.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Anyone know the best site to order all these variants?
    Midtown Comics, probably. I don't know if you can order directly from PreviewsWorld or if that is limited to retailers.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    That's... an interesting idea.

I know one thing I always enjoyed in Power Rangers was that Tommy got a "Master Morpher" that let him cycle through various forms.

Having a Peter that could do that (almost like you can in the Insomniac games in the menu) would be interesting.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post

I know one thing I always enjoyed in Power Rangers was that Tommy got a "Master Morpher" that let him cycle through various forms.

Having a Peter that could do that (almost like you can in the Insomniac games in the menu) would be interesting.
    They did a recent story with Batman in Urban Legends where they changed all the iconic "event" Batman looks into different forms.

Quote Originally Posted by scarletspidey View Post

I heard a theory that they came from the original version of 6160 before the Maker changed it and they're here now to help Peter become the hero he was supposed to be and ngl I could see that being the case

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    I heard a theory that they came from the original version of 6160 before the Maker changed it and they're here now to help Peter become the hero he was supposed to be and ngl I could see that being the case
    Maybe he needs the Council of Peters' advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe he needs the Council of Peters' advice...
    I think I know how that is going to go...

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post

Very. Hell, the original Iron Spider Armor in the comics before Civil War was able to camouflage itself as his previous suits, or whatever other design he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They did a recent story with Batman in Urban Legends where they changed all the iconic "event" Batman looks into different forms.
    I recall that one. Or maybe I'm confusing it with the new Batman: Black and White series where Batman was actually instantaneously shifting between different suits like a Kamen Rider switching forms.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I think I know how that is going to go...

And then they all admit their lives suck almost as much as mainline Peter's does, albeit in different ways, with one even being somewhat convinced that his kids weren't actually fathered by him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And then they all admit their lives suck almost as much as mainline Peter's does, albeit in different ways, with one even being somewhat convinced that his kids weren't actually fathered by him.
    That version of Spider-Man should show up in USM at some point so Ultimate can reassure him that his kids are indeed his, because I have a feeling that things aren't as bad as all that.

what's with the changing costume imagery?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    That version of Spider-Man should show up in USM at some point so Ultimate can reassure him that his kids are indeed his, because I have a feeling that things aren't as bad as all that.
    Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what's with the changing costume imagery?
    Shock if I know.
    The spider is always on the hunt.