Page 68 of 125 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1871
    Fantastic Member

I am so ready for this book. January can't get here fast enough

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    As I mentioned before, I would like to read more about Peter's home life, the adventure of Spider-Man latey has bored me and become too predictable.

The changes in his home life and the dynamics of his family is what interests me, him and MJ is supposed to be a team in my eyes.
    I completely agree. I'd have to imagine the family dynamic will play a sizable part of Ultimate Spider-Man, given how much marketing Marvel is doing to highlight the "Parker Family" dynamic of the comic and the hints that there seems to be some tension between Peter and his son.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Billy View Post
    Considering that the Illuminati pinned the blame on Tony Stark, I'd wager that they have to tell Peter who was actually responsible for Aunt May's death just to get him to listen to them at all. Especially if Tony is anywhere in the vicinity when they approach Peter.
    Is she even really dead? I thought Tony and Reed activated the Immortus engine right before the attack and the entire building and surrounding area vanished before the explosion.

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Is she even really dead? I thought Tony and Reed activated the Immortus engine right before the attack and the entire building and surrounding area vanished before the explosion.
    We don't know for sure what happened yet, but the general consensus has been that the vast majority of the victims of the attack did actually die and that Tony and Reed likely only managed to save themselves, the other Ultimates and possibly anyone else who happened to be in the building.

let her stay dead
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    let her stay dead
    The people who got killed, should be left dead, stories would be interesting that way. If Ben is still alive, we get another different perspective, also if the Green Goblin is Harry we get his motivation, or completely different character.

BANNED

The people who got killed, should be left dead, stories would be interesting that way. If Ben is still alive, we get another different perspective, also if the Green Goblin is Harry we get his motivation, or completely different character.
    I normally agree, but the way it was presented in the actual issue was that they were missing and presumed dead, just like Tony Stark, who is very much alive. The fact that there is no bodies or confirmed deaths, just "we believe they were in the area when this explosion happened," along with the Immortus engine going off right before the explosion seems like a pretty obvious sign that these people aren't actually dead.

Yeah I support 6160 having the same “dead is dead” policy that 1610 mostly operated under.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

On alternative realities, unless they get enough time and popularity, dead always means dead.

I mean, MC2's Peter could have stayed dead, but this reality has so much love from fans, that Peter was brought back to life, so Mayday doesn't lose her dad.

Heroic Goblin makes me think of Unlimited, I think the show is entertaining.

I guess decompressed storytelling is out of the plans this time. I love that abou 1610 tbh, but I'd rather have a bigger number of adventures than a 7-8 issues arc a story.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post

I guess decompressed storytelling is out of the plans this time. I love that abou 1610 tbh, but I'd rather have a bigger number of adventures than a 7-8 issues arc a story.
    Yeah, I liked Unlimited, too, though do you think the new Ultimate Green Goblin will stay heroic?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I liked Unlimited, too, though do you think the new Ultimate Green Goblin will stay heroic?
    Highfive

I think it's possible, assuming the heroic attitude is not a facade.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Highfive

I think it's possible, assuming the heroic attitude is not a facade.
    High-five, indeed, and yeah, I'd be inclined toward that as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    On alternative realities, unless they get enough time and popularity, dead always means dead.

I mean, MC2's Peter could have stayed dead, but this reality has so much love from fans, that Peter was brought back to life, so Mayday doesn't lose her dad.
    Right, yeah, but that's usually only if the story is written with the intention of killing them off, and this feels like an obvious fake-out. A massive teleportation device goes off right before the explosion, there are no bodies and only "we think these people were in the area" and we literally know the person targeted is alive. If they were actually going to kill off a major character, you honestly think it would be done off-panel without any confirmation or body?

BANNED

I always had a soft spot for Unlimited, too. It was a very weird take, but that's kind of what made it fun.