Page 112 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1870
    Astonishing Member

It's actually an interesting week sales wise, because it came out the same day as ASM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's actually an interesting week sales wise, because it came out the same day as ASM.
    Safe bet that USM will rank higher in sales. Thus far it doesn’t look like it’s negatively impacted ASM at all (the die hard collectors are never dropping ASM), but perhaps given the momentum USM has had we might see more switch over time.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    and superior and miles lots of Spider-Man today but marvel making a lot of money regardless who comes out number 1
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Ultimate Spider-Man #4 ASM #606 Reimagined variant cover:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Ultimate Spider-Man #4 ASM #606 Reimagined variant cover:

Just reusing a similar cover with Black Cat .

Though it would be kind of fun if they actually did that in the comic...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Safe bet that USM will rank higher in sales. Thus far it doesn’t look like it’s negatively impacted ASM at all (the die hard collectors are never dropping ASM), but perhaps given the momentum USM has had we might see more switch over time.
    Speaking with a lot of fans still on ASM, many of them say it's basically like a team sport at this point and they're supporting their "team" through highs and lows. HOWEVER, many say they are also picking up and preferring USM. I think it remains to be seen what the long-term impact is after just three months. Reception is a far cry from sales, and loving one book and disliking another means nothing if both are supported equally with dollars.

Granted, I also know many who are making the switch or coming into USM fresh, so it should be fascinating to watch this progress.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Astonishing Member

Ultimate Spider-Man #4 ASM #601 Reimagined variant by J. Scott Campbell:

Nobody else found suspicious the pet cat? For some reason, it makes me think about Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Nobody else found suspicious the pet cat? For some reason, it makes me think about Felicia.
    Campbell literally teased the name of the cat starts with "F" and ends in "elicia". Lol.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Ultimate Spider-Man #3 Second Printing variant:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Fantastic Member

That page is exceptional and worthy of being a cover. I can't remember the last time a page of a Spider-Man comic book made me feel as excited as that did.

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    That page is exceptional and worthy of being a cover. I can't remember the last time a page of a Spider-Man comic book made me feel as excited as that did.
    Literally one of the best page of the issue.

I agree, typing this out with my own daughter currently climbing on my back.

I am certainly this comic's target demographic. Lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    Campbell literally teased the name of the cat starts with "F" and ends in "elicia". Lol.
    Now I'm thinking . . . think wholesome thoughts, chum.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    Literally one of the best page of the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    I agree, typing this out with my own daughter currently climbing on my back.

I am certainly this comic's target demographic. Lol.
    Cosigning all of you in your excitement and joy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

I think it's very safe to guess that in a few years from now after the run is over and folks look back on Hickman's USM, this page right here is going to probably be the go-to image to represent the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Billy View Post
    I think it's very safe to guess that in a few years from now after the run is over and folks look back on Hickman's USM, this page right here is going to probably be the go-to image to represent the series.
    This page should be the inspiration for a movie.