Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default Steve Rogers' Stepford Cuckoos. Would he hate them?

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...eapon-x-23-dna

I only just realized that you have Weapon X-23 (DNA material from Wolverine) and Weapon XIV - Stepford Cuckoos (DNA from Emma Frost and Steve Rogers (Weapon 0??)) living in the Weapon facility.

Steve Rogers comes from a different era. If he turned out to be the Cuckoos father would he hate them? Does he prefer sons rather then daughters? Would he have a problem with mutants given Xavier's reveal in the latest issue of Uncanny X-Men or has that changed since Avengers vs. X-Men (v1) when Magneto read his mind?

Also would the Stepford Cuckoos get shipped off to the Avengers since their other guardian is a fugitive?

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-08-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Nah, as much crap as I give the old man, he wouldn't hate his children. If a man like Wolvie had feels for Daken, Rogers would totes want to connect with his daughters. But would his daughters hate him back? I can see that happening. Except for Phoebe. She's cool gets along with Jeen, and went redhead, which speaks nice of her.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

I don't think Laura was technically codenamed as a wEapon with a capital W. Hell I don't think she's even Canadian at all.

In theory I could see this happening, Bendis is certainly a big enough troll (see Xavier/Mystique) to implement it.

Unfortunately, this little theory is a little bit too public by now, it would no longer be a "surprise!".

On the other hand, would be a good way to tie the Cuckoos more to the Avengers side and out of Fox's reach! Well, this story at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I don't think Laura was technically codenamed as a wEapon with a capital W. Hell I don't think she's even Canadian at all.
    Oh yes I forgot, she was outsourced to the Facility to replicate Project Weapon X. She was the 23rd attempt at recreating Weapon X.

BANNED

Where is that first panel from?

BANNED

A+X a really fun series that got cancelled far too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Where is that first panel from?
    From the 5 part Cyclops and Captain America story in A+X.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Oh yes I forgot, she was outsourced to the Facility to replicate Project Weapon X. She was the 23rd attempt at recreating Weapon X.
    She wasn't even outsourced. The Facility was an independent civilian project, while Weapon X was Canadian military. Thus why X was a rent-a-killer being leased out to the likes of Kingpin and Doom, rather than doing government black ops work (and why Rice could get away with cloning MORE of her to outright sell).

Granted, at least SOME of their personnel seemed to have been connected to Weapon X (mainly Sutter) but there's otherwise not much of an official connection between the Facility and Weapon Plus.

Barring retcons, of course.

BANNED

By the way, who is responsible for the retcon that made the Cuckoos into sort-of Emma Frost clones?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    By the way, who is responsible for the retcon that made the Cuckoos into sort-of Emma Frost clones?
    They were always meant to be Emma clones. Morrison left notes, and Greg Pak used those notes to write Warsong.

If Cap is the father of the Cuckoos shouldn't they be at peak human strength?

They were always meant to be Emma clones. Morrison left notes, and Greg Pak used those notes to write Warsong.
    Never heard about the notes thingy, is that stated somewhere semi-officially?

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I don't think steroids are an inheritable trait.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I don't think the super soldier serum works that way.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Never heard about the notes thingy, is that stated somewhere semi-officially?
    I remember when Warsong came out. I believe Pak said there were notes in an interview but I doubt those interviews are still on CBRs databases.

I remember when Warsong came out. I believe Pak said there were notes in an interview but I doubt those interviews are still on CBRs databases.
    A quick Google search only gave this result.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=7204

Nothing about any notes by Morrison though. Maybe there was a "post" interview as well that I missed.

(Too bad about the CBR reset, would have been interesting too see the comments for that.)